• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prizes for Cooking With Kids Show

In summary, BethBeth recommends giving out a list of kid-friendly products beforehand, as well as reminding parents to be attentive and have short attention spans. Mary recommends focusing on demos and having moms pay full attention to the host, while also providing flyers with product information.
MrsCsfive
I have had 2 Cooking with Kids shows at my house last spring and summer. I did them just like a Mystery Host show. So I gave each child who came a packet with 2 pages of kids recipes and a small bamboo spoon each. I also gave away a few things that I had gotten free. Now I have another show on Sunday for someone else and have no idea what game(s) to play or what kind of prize(s) to offer. I wanted to do the bamboo spoons again for each child, but she hasn't given e a number to go buy and order the spoons. I have my doubs that if I order them today that they will be in by Friday. Any and all ideas are appreciated. TIA
Beth

Beth, how did your cooking with kids go? I'm doing one as a mommy & me with my Brownie troop. I'd love and appreciate any advice!!!

Mary

I tell the kids I'm kind of like their teacher and it's like they're in school so they need to be quiet when someone else is talking, raise hands if they have a question and listen to directions. I tell them if everyone does a great job listening, they'll get a prize at the end. I've usually given them a piece of sidewalk chalk each (in a ziplock bag), some stickers or a bottle of bubbles or some other little toy. They definitely love this! My trick is remembering to hand them out because sometimes I've forgotten about them, so I leave them with the host to get to them.

My advice in doing mommy and me shows is to realize their attention span is SHORT!! You're not going to get to do a "real" demo where moms are actually able to pay full attention to you. That's why I've handed out my list of "Products that are great for kids" flyer with the catalogs. Unfortunately I don't have a current list or I'd attach it. I haven't done a new one with the new catalog yet. Sometimes moms are so wrapped up in watching their kids they don't even have a chance to look at the catalog and may ask to take it home to browse, so don't be surprised. THey are a lot of fun though. Definitely not a relaxing type of show for the moms or you, but it's usually worth it because I know I've booked shows that I otherwise wouldn't have because this type of show has appealed to moms. Good luck!!!!

1. What types of prizes are typically offered for a Cooking With Kids Show?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of prizes for our Cooking With Kids Shows. Some popular options include kitchen tools and gadgets, recipe books, gift cards, and even free products from our catalog.

2. How do I earn prizes for hosting a Cooking With Kids Show?

Hosting a Cooking With Kids Show is a great way to earn free products and prizes! In order to qualify for prizes, you will need to have a minimum of 4 guests in attendance and at least $200 in sales. The more guests you have and the higher your sales, the more prizes you can earn!

3. Can I choose which prizes I receive for hosting a Cooking With Kids Show?

Absolutely! We want you to be excited about the prizes you receive for hosting a Cooking With Kids Show. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select the prizes that best suit your needs and preferences.

4. Are there any special prizes specifically for kids at Cooking With Kids Shows?

Yes, we have special prizes that are geared towards kids at Cooking With Kids Shows. These may include fun cooking accessories, children's cookbooks, or even gift cards to kid-friendly stores or restaurants.

5. How long does it typically take to receive my prizes after hosting a Cooking With Kids Show?

You can expect to receive your prizes within 2-4 weeks after hosting a Cooking With Kids Show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will handle the ordering and delivery process, so you can sit back and enjoy your rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • KayteTUrner