• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Print Sales Receipts in PP3?

In summary, to print sales receipts in pp3, go to the "Orders" tab, select the desired order, and click on the "Print" button, then choose "Sales Receipt" from the dropdown menu. The layout of the sales receipt can be customized by going to the "Settings" tab and selecting "Sales Receipt Layout." Multiple receipts can be printed at once by selecting the desired orders and choosing "Sales Receipts" from the dropdown menu. Customers can also receive the sales receipt via email by selecting "Email" from the dropdown menu. To view a previous sales receipt, go to the "Orders" tab, select the order, and click on the "View" button next to "Sales Receipt."
beepampered
How do you print the sales receipt in PP3. Just closed my first show and need to send these out. Thanks....BEE

It is hard to find the first time.... and I am not near my program to look exactly but there is a button on the left side of the page about 2/3 of the way down that says print receipts

Thanks. Found it!

1. How do I print sales receipts in pp3?

To print sales receipts in pp3, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the specific order you want to print a receipt for. Then, click on the "Print" button and select "Sales Receipt" from the dropdown menu. This will open a printable version of the sales receipt that you can then print.

2. Can I customize the layout of the sales receipt?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the sales receipt in pp3. Go to the "Settings" tab and click on "Sales Receipt Layout." From there, you can change the font, add a logo, and customize the information displayed on the receipt.

3. Is it possible to print multiple sales receipts at once?

Yes, it is possible to print multiple sales receipts at once in pp3. Simply select the orders you want to print receipts for by holding down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard while clicking on each order. Then, click on the "Print" button and select "Sales Receipts" from the dropdown menu.

4. Can I email the sales receipt to my customers instead of printing it?

Yes, you can email the sales receipt to your customers in pp3. After selecting the order and clicking on the "Print" button, select "Email" from the dropdown menu. You can then enter the customer's email address and send the receipt directly to them.

5. How can I view a previous sales receipt in pp3?

To view a previous sales receipt in pp3, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the specific order. Then, click on the "View" button next to the "Sales Receipt" option. This will open a preview of the receipt that you can view and print if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • letscook04
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Tracy99