• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Batch of Receipts for Shows: Quicker & Easier!

In summary, the process for printing a batch of receipts for shows is simple. Log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Show Orders" section, select the show you want to print receipts for, and click on the "Print Batch of Receipts" button. You can customize the layout and design of the receipts with various templates and add a personalized message. If you need to make changes to an order, you can do so before printing the receipt. You can also print receipts for multiple shows at once. No special equipment or software is needed, just a computer and printer.
amyry
Is there a way to print a batch of receipts from a show instead of going into each order and clicking "print receipt"? It takes so long. Thanks for any help! I'm just going to get this figured out and then have to switch...grrr...:mad:

YES!!!!! Go under "Print", "Generate Pampered Partner Reports", select "Sales Receipt" and select which show you want to print from. Good Luck!!!

That's something I didn't know! Thanks for that!

How much time I was wasting before... Blah...

Oh my gosh!!! I have always wondered the same thing and never asked. Thank you so much for the question and the answer. Another reason why I just love CS and its members. :)

THANK YOU FOR ASKING and THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING! I LOVE this site! What a relief to learn this info!

You're welcome! Sorry you had to go so long doing it the hard way....Check out all the reports that are there and you might find some others that are very useful! :)

Related to Printing Batch of Receipts for Shows: Quicker & Easier!

What is the process for printing a batch of receipts for shows?

The process for printing a batch of receipts for shows is very simple. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the “Show Orders” section. Then, select the show you want to print receipts for and click on the “Print Batch of Receipts” button. From there, you can select the specific orders you want to include in the batch and choose to print them either individually or all at once.

Can I customize the layout and design of the receipts?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of the receipts. When you click on the “Print Batch of Receipts” button, you will be directed to a page where you can choose from a variety of templates and customize the font, colors, and logo. You can also add a personalized message or thank you note to the receipts.

What if I need to make changes to an order before printing the receipt?

If you need to make changes to an order before printing the receipt, you can do so by going back to the “Show Orders” section and selecting the specific order. From there, you can make any necessary changes and then proceed with printing the receipt as usual.

Can I print receipts for multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can print receipts for multiple shows at once. Simply select the shows you want to include in the batch when you click on the “Print Batch of Receipts” button. This will save you time and make the process more efficient.

Do I need any special equipment or software to print the batch of receipts?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to print the batch of receipts. As long as you have access to a computer and printer, you can easily print the receipts from your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cochef