• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Printing Receipts for Shows?

In summary, P3 is an online software used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, including orders, parties, and customer information. To print receipts from P3, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the order you want to print a receipt for, then click on the "Print Receipt" button. You can customize the receipts by going to the "Settings" tab and selecting "Printing Setup". You can also print multiple receipts at once using the "Batch Printing" feature. P3 also allows you to email receipts to customers directly from the software or set up automatic email receipts for submitted orders.
robinhild
OK, I have been searching and can not figure out how to print receipts for my shows. Can anybody help?

I had a hard time with this too I finally saw it. When you are in the show, to your left at the corner that shows shows contacts, etc there is a Print Receipts button.

I can actually answer this one!!!

In the area where the shows are listed in oder....just above that is "Print Sales Receipts"

OR

you can right click on the show you want and it pops up in a menu!

I am so excited that I got to answer a questions about a computer issue....DH won't believe it!

LOL Meg!

Thanks girls.... now that you pointed it out, its right there. I probably moused over that very spot about 10 times!

robinhild said:
LOL Meg!

Thanks girls.... now that you pointed it out, its right there. I probably moused over that very spot about 10 times!

Don't worry! There have been TONS of us (me included :blushing:) that have missed it!

I am not going to answer because I see that you already have gotten your answer. But I do want to say that I am so glad to see that I was not the only one.

Oh, you guys just don't know! I had to call Tech Support to get this one figured out! How do you think I knew the answer??!!

What is P3?

P3 is an online software used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, including orders, parties, and customer information.

How do I print receipts from P3?

To print receipts from P3, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the order you want to print a receipt for. Then, click on the "Print Receipt" button in the top right corner of the screen. This will open a printable version of the receipt in a new window.

Can I customize the receipts printed from P3?

Yes, you can customize the receipts printed from P3 by going to the "Settings" tab and selecting "Printing Setup". From there, you can choose which information you want to include on the receipts and make any necessary changes.

Can I print multiple receipts at once in P3?

Yes, you can print multiple receipts at once in P3 by using the "Batch Printing" feature. Simply select the orders you want to print receipts for, and then click on the "Batch Printing" button in the top right corner of the screen. This will generate a PDF file with all the selected receipts.

Is there a way to email receipts instead of printing them in P3?

Yes, you can email receipts to your customers directly from P3. To do so, click on the "Email Receipt" button on the order page. You can also set up P3 to automatically email receipts to customers when their orders are submitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Suzballard