• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing a Host Receipt From a Past Show on a P3

In summary, to print a host receipt from a past show on a P3, follow these steps: first, select the desired date from the calendar feature on the P3 system. Then, choose the "Print All" option to print multiple receipts at once. Additionally, the layout of the receipt can be customized by accessing the settings and editing the template. To access past show information, go to the "Past Shows" section on the P3 system and select the desired show.
nicki25
Silver Member
Question, how do I print a host reciept from a past show on my P3??? I need to get a host another copy and I can't figure it out??? Thanks!!!

Pull up the show, click on "Print Sales Receipts" (directly under the "Shows" tab on the bottom left side), select the host's name, and print.

To print a host receipt from a past show on your P3, follow these steps:1. From the main menu of your P3, select "Shows."2. Scroll through the list of past shows and select the one for which you need to print the host receipt.3. Once the show is open, select the "Host" tab at the top of the screen.4. Under the "Host Receipt" section, select the option to "Print Receipt."5. A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to print the receipt. Select "Yes" to proceed.6. The receipt will be sent to the printer connected to your P3 device and should print automatically.If the receipt does not print automatically, check the printer settings on your P3 and make sure it is set as the default printer. You can also try restarting the P3 and trying again.If you are still having trouble printing the receipt, you can manually save the receipt as a PDF file and email it to the host. To do this, follow these steps:1. After selecting the "Print Receipt" option, instead of selecting "Yes," choose "Save as PDF."2. Save the PDF file to your P3 device.3. Open your email app and create a new email.4. Attach the saved PDF file of the receipt to the email and send it to the host.The host should now have a copy of the receipt from the past show.

Related to Printing a Host Receipt From a Past Show on a P3

1. How do I print a host receipt from a past show on a P3?

To print a host receipt from a past show on a P3, follow these steps:

2. Can I print a host receipt for a specific date on a P3?

Yes, you can print a host receipt for a specific date on a P3 by selecting the date from the calendar feature on the P3 system.

3. Is it possible to print multiple host receipts at once on a P3?

Yes, you can print multiple host receipts at once on a P3 by selecting the "Print All" option on the P3 system.

4. Can I customize the layout of the host receipt when printing on a P3?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the host receipt when printing on a P3 by accessing the settings and editing the receipt template.

5. How can I access past show information to print a host receipt on a P3?

You can access past show information to print a host receipt on a P3 by navigating to the "Past Shows" section on the P3 system and selecting the desired show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • luvmypomeranian