• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Materials CD: What's Inside?

In summary, the Printable Materials CD includes editable printables such as recipe cards, party planning guides, and product catalogs that can be customized with personal information and images. It is compatible with both Mac and PC computers and also includes video tutorials on how to use and customize the printables. The materials can be printed from any printer as long as it is compatible with the computer.
heat123
Silver Member
I just got my kit today, yeay! And was wondering if anyone knows what this "Printable Materials" CD is for ? What's on it?

Thanks!

That's got blank OOF, customer care log, things like that. There's a list on CC under downloads. Actually, all the items are there, waaaay at the bottom of the page.

Ann have I ever told you, you were the greatest info giver EVER! Thanks!

Aw, thanks.The CD fits in the little pockets in the back of your kit binder. :)

I just got mine today too. And Ann, I have to agree with Heather. If it weren't for your informative mind I would have been panicking and thought they forgot about me. Thank you!

One thing that is likely different is the product card for the pizza cutter. That product will be new in the kits.

Related to Printable Materials CD: What's Inside?

1. What types of printable materials are included on the CD?

The Printable Materials CD includes a variety of printables such as recipe cards, party planning guides, and product catalogs.

2. Can I customize the printables to fit my needs?

Yes, all of the printables on the CD are editable and can be customized with your own information and images.

3. Is the Printable Materials CD compatible with both Mac and PC?

Yes, the CD is compatible with both Mac and PC computers.

4. Are there any video tutorials included on the CD?

Yes, the CD also includes video tutorials on how to use and customize the printables.

5. Can I print the materials from any printer?

Yes, you can print the materials from any printer as long as it is compatible with your computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah