• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Coupons & Recipes for Craft Fairs - Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation was about a craft fair that was happening and someone was looking for a "coupon/flyer/with recipe" combo that they could print off. Another person shared their own coupon and two others that they used for a previous craft fair. The original person thanked them and mentioned that they were considering using all three coupons. They also asked for advice on how to use a 10% off coupon through the website and were told that customers would have to contact the seller directly as there is no way to apply a discount on the website. The seller suggested adding a note on the coupon to follow online instructions and enter a specific event name to receive the discount.
schel
Got a craft fair this weekend and was wondering if anyone had a
"coupon/flyer/with recipe" combo I could print off of here.
If you can help me out great!
Thanks.
Michelle

Ok, so I did my own... anyone is welcome to it. Just change my info to yours if you want to use it. It turned out ok, not as nice as some of the others here. I'm not that computer smart.
Schel

Attachments

• craft fair recipe coupon.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 597
Here are the two I used last weekend for the craft fair/spring fling setup I did

Attachments

• Coupon - MY 002 10%.doc
    45 KB · Views: 430
  • Coupons 002 - booth.doc
    70 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
whiteyteresa said:
Here are the two I used last weekend for the craft fair/spring fling setup I did

Thanks so much I am going to use all 3 I think. How did your Craft fair go?
Schel

I have two ladies that want to have catalog shows

I am hoping they do them in June

~

Thanks for some inspiration... I have a fair I am supposed to do May 19--haven't sent my deposit in yet, I'm having difficulty mentally resolving to spend a day away from my family (it is my dh's work picnic day to top it off so I'd be missing that). But I've never done coupons like these, so maybe that would help me be a little more enthused about it (and actually make me mail the check on Monday!)

I was just wondering how someone would use the 10% off coupon through the website? Would the customer have to place the oreder at the craftfair? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch!

pc ri lisa said:
I was just wondering how someone would use the 10% off coupon through the website? Would the customer have to place the oreder at the craftfair? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch!
They would have to contact her directly. There's not a way for us to put a special onto our PWS, so if she ordered through the website, it would end up going through at full price.

pc ri lisa said:

I specify on the coupon to follow the online instructions to receive discount and enter "event" for example Bridal Fair as the hostess name. This way you get the order but process it yourself so you can apply any discount.

Related to Printable Coupons & Recipes for Craft Fairs - Help Needed!

1. How can I get printable coupons for Pampered Chef products?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer printable coupons at this time. However, you can sign up for our email list to receive exclusive offers and promotions.

2. Are there any current sales or discounts for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly offers sales and promotions on our website and through our email list. Be sure to check our website and sign up for our email list to stay updated on any current discounts.

3. Can I use printable coupons at craft fairs?

Pampered Chef printable coupons are only valid for online or in-home parties. They cannot be used at craft fairs or other events.

4. How can I find recipes to use at craft fairs?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on our website, including ones specifically designed for use at craft fairs. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for recipe suggestions.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make and sell items at craft fairs?

Yes, you are welcome to use Pampered Chef products to make and sell items at craft fairs. However, please be aware that our products are intended for personal use and not for commercial resale. You may also need to check with your local health department for any regulations regarding food preparation and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • AmyP
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SherryLynn