• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Fairs in Germany: A Guide for Expats

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of doing a fair in Germany and offers suggestions for finding potential opportunities, such as searching on Google, reaching out to local event planners and community organizations, and networking with other consultants in Germany. It also mentions the importance of considering who can be sold to, particularly on a military base, and suggests utilizing resources like American churches, international schools, and American Women's groups.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
I know alot of you do things at fairs, I would love to do a fair of any kind. However I am in Germany and I was wondering if anyone knows of any fairs that we can do over here??

Have you tried google? I just did one in my town, so I heard about it everywhere, but I searched fairs in XXX and got so many results. you may try that and see if you get anything. I don't know how else to find out anything. Good luck!

Rae - the issue would be who you CAN sell to. If you are on a military base, my understanding is that you can only ship to individuals who are on the base (or somehow off the base but are still on active duty).

I'm assuming that you are American or English speaking living in Germany... I lived in Europe as a teenager and I know the American community where we lived was pretty tight-knit--the churches and international schools often held bazaars (though I'm thinking closer to the holidays). You might check out those resources, or if you have an American Women's group or something like that, see if they do a festival or if they have leads for you.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your desire to do a fair in Germany. I have not personally done a fair in Germany, but I do know that there are several international fairs and markets that take place throughout the year. It may be worth reaching out to local event planners or community organizations to inquire about potential opportunities. You could also try networking with other consultants in Germany to see if they have any leads or recommendations. Best of luck in finding a fair to participate in!

1. How can I find fairs in Germany as an expat?

As an expat, one of the best ways to find fairs in Germany is through online resources such as expat forums and websites, as well as social media groups for expats living in Germany. These platforms often have event listings and recommendations from fellow expats.

2. Are there any specific fairs that cater to expats in Germany?

Yes, there are several fairs and events that specifically cater to expats in Germany. Some examples include the Expat Fair in Munich, Expat Expo in Berlin, and the International Community Fair in Frankfurt. These fairs offer information, resources, and networking opportunities for expats living in Germany.

3. How can I make the most out of my visit to a fair in Germany?

Before attending a fair, do some research on the exhibitors and their products or services. Make a list of the ones that interest you the most and prioritize visiting those booths. Additionally, be sure to bring plenty of business cards and be prepared to network and make connections with other expats and professionals at the fair.

4. Are there any fairs in Germany that focus on a specific industry or interest?

Yes, there are fairs in Germany that cater to a specific industry or interest. For example, there are fairs for food and wine, technology and innovation, arts and crafts, and many more. You can search for these fairs online or check with your local expat community to see if they have any recommendations.

5. Can I attend fairs in Germany as a non-German speaker?

Absolutely! Many fairs in Germany have English as their main language and provide translation services for non-German speakers. However, it's always a good idea to double-check the event details and language options before attending. You can also consider bringing a friend who speaks German to help with any language barriers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • hunkiemunkie