• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Find Local Fairs and Shows for Renting Space?

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding and renting space for local fairs and shows. The original poster is unsure of where to begin and asks about the profitability of these events. Other posters suggest contacting local newspapers, using websites like craftshowlist.com, and reaching out to potential venues such as grange halls, gyms, private schools, and churches. Some posters also mention utilizing personal connections and checking neighboring towns for events. There is a question about entering personal and business information on a registration form for a website. The conversation ends with well wishes for success and the original poster mentioning their website, craftlister.com.
Denarella
local fairs/shows to rent space? I dont even know where to begin. Is it profitable? I saw the other thread with the prices people have paid for tables. I was just wondering how everyone finds them in enough time to get in? Im guessing the host of the show would tell you if there was another PC table there? I wouldnt want to step on toes either.....TIA! D

try craftlister.com

HTH

I contacted my local newspaper, and got some information that way, you can give it a try!

has anyone heard of craftshowlist.com?

I stumbled upon the one I started the thread about. Saw a sign up in the mall, called a lady... She said she had actually gone to our website and contacted a few people that way to try and get someone to come, but no one wanted to do it!? She was very excited that I called.

So yeah, dumb luck, LOL!

chelynn said:
I stumbled upon the one I started the thread about. Saw a sign up in the mall, called a lady... She said she had actually gone to our website and contacted a few people that way to try and get someone to come, but no one wanted to do it!? She was very excited that I called.

So yeah, dumb luck, LOL!

awesome! Very cool....best of luck to you!

Local papers will list holiday bazaars coming up. I just talk to everyone that might be a possibility. Grange halls? Gyms? Private schools? Churches? I usually do several during the summer, which keep me with a full fall schedule.

lockhartkitchen said:
Local papers will list holiday bazaars coming up. I just talk to everyone that might be a possibility. Grange halls? Gyms? Private schools? Churches? I usually do several during the summer, which keep me with a full fall schedule.

Most of my cluster is from right around here so I wanted to look in neighboring towns. Here's a question. I found a site but part of the registeration process is to put in your company name, your business email address, plus all of the normal info (phone, address, normal email address, username), etc.

Are we permitted to enter this information? Are we permitted to have this information shown publicly on the their site? I dont want to do anything illegal but I just wanted to check.

Thanks,
D

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can enter your zip code or city and state to locate consultants in your area.

2. Can someone tell me how to host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either host a party in-person or virtually. To get started, contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. You can also visit our website to learn more about hosting a party and the benefits that come with it.

3. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly to place an order. We offer a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. What is the Pampered Chef hostess rewards program?

The Pampered Chef hostess rewards program is a way for party hosts to earn free and discounted products. The more guests you have at your party and the more products they purchase, the more rewards you will earn. These rewards can be used towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice.

5. Can someone tell me more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a unique and flexible business opportunity for individuals who are passionate about cooking and helping others. Our consultants have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and build their own business. To learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, visit our website or contact a consultant near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • ChefPaulaB