• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Previous Husts for July Special??

In summary, the previous hustle for the July special was a 20% discount on all grilling accessories, but it has now ended. It was available for the entire month of July in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. It cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
niktim3
I know I have seen this somewhere, but cant find it!!!
My Friday night host booked off a May show. How and what does the May host recieve as her incentive??
THanks in advance!!
Nicole

The Outdoor Party Sticks at 60% off. Always check that months host special flyer and it states all of that info in the "fine print" at the bottom.

Thanks!! Appreciate the help!
Nicole

1. What is the previous hustle for the July special?

The previous hustle for the July special was a 20% discount on all grilling accessories.

2. Can I still take advantage of the previous hustle for the July special?

Unfortunately, the previous hustle for the July special has ended. However, we have new hustles and specials every month, so be sure to check our website for the latest deals.

3. How long was the previous hustle for the July special available?

The previous hustle for the July special was available for the entire month of July.

4. Is the previous hustle for the July special available in all regions?

Yes, the previous hustle for the July special was available in all regions where Pampered Chef operates.

5. Can I combine the previous hustle for the July special with other discounts or offers?

No, the previous hustle for the July special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies