• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Previous Host's Discounts: P3 Orders & Updates

In summary, the previous host can get the 60% off special for the month by entering the PHD order using the Host Special number. The knives cannot be gotten 20% off with the regular numbers.
Chef_2_Four
How does the previous host get the 60% off whatever that months special is? Does P3 do it automatically? Also, I entered an order for the knives and it didn't come up with 20% off. Does that have something to do with the update coming up?

You enter the PHD order using the Host Special number for them to get it. You will have to have their PHD# in their order info too.

For the 20% off prices you will need to use Guest Special number for the knives, not the regular numbers.

april .. yes p3 will automatically do it, you just have to enter in the special code for it .. usually its a number with letters in front of it. not the normal number you would enter fo ra guest. the knives thing could do with the update, you can try updating your p3 before hand and tryin git then, otherwise it will be available to do later since its an august special and they are doing the update today

I found them, I was going to the cutting edge to I could just look at all of them, but the Guest & Host pricing are not listed there. So HO will take it as long as I have her PHD entered (already there) and her past show has her as a booking right? I just want to make sure I havent' done this before.

You will have to enter the Special Item Numbers for her to get the special prices. They have to have the PHD number for the 10% and to know that she can get the booking benefit.

You can download the August Host and Guest Special flyers on CC and they will have to Item Numbers on them.

If you cannot enter those numbers then you will have to wait for the P3 update to do it. The update will be available later today according to another post.

In P3 to see the host specials for the show click on the magnifying glass, then from the category drop down option select "Host Specials" and you'll see a list of the host specials for that month. For Guest specials see "guest specials" from the drop down box.

As a warning, the list is only good for "current month" and "following current month". For example, if you have shows set up for august, september, and october you will see:

August - the august guest/host specials
September - the september guest/host specials
October - nothing right now

Related to Previous Host's Discounts: P3 Orders & Updates

What are Previous Host's Discounts?

Previous Host's Discounts are special offers and discounts that are available to customers who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party.

How do I redeem my Previous Host's Discounts?

To redeem your Previous Host's Discounts, simply place a P3 (Pampered Chef Purchase Plus) order. This can be done online or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

How long do Previous Host's Discounts last?

Previous Host's Discounts are valid for one year from the date of your party. After that, they will expire and will no longer be available to use.

Can I combine Previous Host's Discounts with other offers or discounts?

Previous Host's Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, unless otherwise stated. They are meant to be used as a standalone discount.

Can I use Previous Host's Discounts on any products?

Most Previous Host's Discounts can be applied to any Pampered Chef products, with the exception of a few select items. Your consultant can provide more information on which products are eligible for Previous Host's Discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • donnajocooper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies