• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Praying for Dry Weather & Church Resignation - Annabel's Request

In summary, Annabel's daughter is having her last day of pre-school and is supposed to go to a park with her classmates to have a picnic, but the forecast is for rain all day long. Annabel is also praying for her church, as the pastor is resigning. Kacey is sending her thoughts and prayers. Annabel is thankful for Kacey's thoughts and prayers, and reminds the
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Could y'all pray that it will not rain tomorrow?! It is my DD's last day of pre-school, and they are supposed to have a picnic at a park with families invited, but the forecast is for rain all day and a high of 57°! Yikes! It would be wonderful if it was at least dry enough to be able to go to the park...

And actually I do have a biggie too, but I don't want to give too many details. Please just pray for our church, as our pastor will be resigning on Sunday (my DH is an elder, this is not general knowledge yet). It's a long story, but anyway, this is terribly hard for everyone involved. I'm not sure if I'll write more, but right now it's time for bed.

Thanks for your prayers,

Annabel

Annabel, I will pray for the skies to be still and be calm in the name of Jesus, and I will pray for the situation surrounding your church and pastor. I'm sorry that you guys have to go through a resignation of a pastor---that's hard stuff!

Thanks Kacey, I appreciate it! And I want you to know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers alot recently. I haven't been posting a lot lately, other than a couple of of quick questions, but I always check the prayer requests, and I have been amazed at your strength, love, grace and faithfulness, not only in your current situation, but in praying and caring for all of us too! Thank you so much!

Awww, that is so sweet! :) I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself the past day or so because my sister NEVER seems to take into account my wisdom and experience and my gift of common sense. She'll do things and agree with things if it's told to her by ANYONE else but not me, and I'm telling her the same thing...And trust me when I say I'm not telling these things to her in a snotty way.

I sent my DH to court with her today because last night she did it again. She asked me to print some documentation for the umpteenth time and I'm like- the judge won't care what your daughter told family- this is for an order of protection and if you even are allowed to talk- it will be only to answer a question that he has asked, not to run off and try and get him to believe your story by bombarding him with 3, 2 page littany's of documentation of what she said that Daddy did to her. I was so ticked off... Even DH said not to bring that stuff.

Anyway, I digress, I've asked God to help me with my frustrations and asked Him to forgive me of my anger and pride in this instance.

I'm praying for you and may the rain stay away! :)

Have a super day, and if there is anything more specific I can pray for regarding your church situation, feel free to PM or Email me- I will be discrete! :)

Well I just looked at the radar, and Ohio looks to be pretty rainy, but our God is bigger than the rain, and the name of Jesus is higher than the name of storms, so I commanded the rain to go back up into the sky or go a different direction in the name of Jesus. Heck, even clouds with no rain would be better than all rain, right? Keep the faith! :)

NWS - National Mosaic Enhanced Radar Image: Full Resolution Loop

I am praying for No rain in OH for you...but please pray for Rain in NJ for Thurs and Fri.

We're supposed to have a house guest where normally we welcome them, but the house guest was supposed to come Friday and now with the rain coming on Friday wants to come today! I haven't seen DH in over 10 days. I seriously WANT RAIN so the houseguest doesnt come!

Not to mention me and houseguest will be here without DH on Thurs. DH comes home Fri eve.

Anyway, sorry to hijack, but praying for NO rain in OH.

Please pray for RAIN in NJ for Thurs and Fri. LOL TIA

I'll pray...just go outside and point to the sky and tell the rain to go somewhere else! :) I look goofy doing it, but have been able to assert the authority given to me by Jesus and through that authority and power of Jesus, have had quite a few bad storms just stop, or go in another direction...

DH calls me his weather voodoo lady. I HATE when he does that! :)

Thanks Kacey - and bump for the rest of you!

If you live in the northern part of the state (I'd say about the top 1/4th of the entire state) it looks clear as a bell there... The rest of your state looks like it's drenched in moisture. I pray you live in the upper 1/4th of the state! :)

Hey Kacey! Well, we do live in the top 1/4 of the state, and the rain did hold off!! But... it was so cold that the teachers decided to stay at the school and not go to the park. Anyway, the kids did not seem to mind and had a great time, which is what matters. I was worried that Abbie would be pretty upset at not going to the park for the picnic, but she had fun. I can't believe my little girl is all done withe pre-school!

Thanks for your prayers, and if I feel up to it (and can find the time!) I might just PM you about the other stuff... Although, right now you are getting ready for your trip - woo-hoo! I hope you have safe travels and a GREAT time with your DH!

AnnieBee said:
Hey Kacey! Well, we do live in the top 1/4 of the state, and the rain did hold off!! But... it was so cold that the teachers decided to stay at the school and not go to the park. Anyway, the kids did not seem to mind and had a great time, which is what matters. I was worried that Abbie would be pretty upset at not going to the park for the picnic, but she had fun. I can't believe my little girl is all done withe pre-school!

Thanks for your prayers, and if I feel up to it (and can find the time!) I might just PM you about the other stuff... Although, right now you are getting ready for your trip - woo-hoo! I hope you have safe travels and a GREAT time with your DH!

Go ahead and PM me, or email me at [email protected]... I'll check my email once we get into SC- if I'm up to it I will check email and CS on Sunday evening, if not, I'll be online on Monday the 12th.

I'm so glad the rain held off! If I woud have know- I'd have prayed for heat, too! :) However I'm so glad your DD had fun! :)

I just looked at the radar and almost the entire USA was in the clear- now almost the entire USA is covered in blue, green, yellow and red---which means rain and storms!

My forecast for Folly Beach for next week was warm and sunny until the day we leave, and now it's windy, cooler, and might rain for some of the time each day starting Tuesday- Grrrrr

I'm telling you what rainy weather- we don't need this much rain, so go away now!!! Praying for all you peeps in NC, too- the radar looks like you've got some tornado's maybe?

Related to Praying for Dry Weather & Church Resignation - Annabel's Request

What is Pampered Chef's stance on "Praying for Dry Weather & Church Resignation - Annabel's Request"?

Pampered Chef does not have an official stance on this topic as it is a personal matter. We respect the beliefs and choices of our employees and do not impose any religious beliefs or practices.

Is Pampered Chef affiliated with any specific church or religious organization?

No, Pampered Chef is not affiliated with any specific church or religious organization. We are a non-denominational company and welcome employees from all backgrounds and beliefs.

How does Pampered Chef support its employees' religious practices?

Pampered Chef respects the religious practices of its employees and offers accommodations for religious holidays and observances. We also have a diversity and inclusion program that promotes a welcoming and inclusive work environment for all employees, regardless of their religious beliefs.

In light of Annabel's request, will Pampered Chef be offering any special prayers or services for dry weather?

As a company, we do not participate in or sponsor any specific prayers or religious services. However, we encourage our employees to support each other in any way they feel comfortable, whether it be through prayers or other forms of support.

What is Pampered Chef's policy on employees requesting time off for religious reasons?

Pampered Chef has a flexible time off policy that allows employees to use their paid time off for any reason, including religious holidays and observances. If additional time off is needed, employees can work with their managers to find a suitable solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Back