• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for a Fellow Consultant

In summary, to submit a prayer request for a fellow consultant, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader who will share the request with the community. You can remain anonymous when submitting a request and they are shared regularly during team meetings or through email updates. The program also accepts non-Pampered Chef related requests and there are various ways to show support for someone in need of prayers.
Kitchen2u
Cindy Sue's younger brother (I believe in his 40's) died over the weekend from a heartattack. Cindy Sue is such a giving and caring person ~ sh'es been through a lot lately. Lost her FIL earlier this year too. Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you!

I will def. keep her and her family in my prayers. {{Hugs}} to her!

How sad. I will keep the family in prayer.

Keeping them in my prayers.

man, oh man. I hate to hear things like this happening to a person so young. I will pray for Cindy and her family.

Found out he was 42...so sad to have life cut so short. Thanks everyone for the prayers...Cindy Sue needs them now. You guys are the best!

I'll be praying for Cindy Sue. That's really tragic. I think I know Cindy Sue. Is her last name Jones? She was a hospitality director for a couple of my consultants a couple years ago. That's really sad!

How sad, I will be praying for her and her family.

Oh goodness, she and her family are in my prayers.

pamperedbecky said:
I'll be praying for Cindy Sue. That's really tragic. I think I know Cindy Sue. Is her last name Jones? She was a hospitality director for a couple of my consultants a couple years ago. That's really sad!

Yes, that's her!

Oh wow. Well, I'll be thinking about her and her family. That's so sad. She is the sweetest person. I only met her in person at conference or leadership once, but she was so nice and gracious to my consultants!

1. How can I submit a prayer request for a fellow consultant?

To submit a prayer request for a fellow consultant, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. They will be able to share the request with the larger Pampered Chef community.

2. Can I remain anonymous when submitting a prayer request?

Yes, you can remain anonymous when submitting a prayer request for a fellow consultant. Your privacy will be respected and the request will be shared without revealing your identity.

3. How often are prayer requests shared with the Pampered Chef community?

Prayer requests are shared with the Pampered Chef community on a regular basis, typically during team meetings or through email updates. However, urgent requests may be shared immediately to ensure that the community can offer their support and prayers.

4. Can I request prayers for a non-Pampered Chef related issue?

While the Prayer for a Fellow Consultant program primarily focuses on requests related to the Pampered Chef community, we understand that life can bring unexpected challenges. You are welcome to submit a prayer request for any issue you are facing and our community will offer their support and prayers.

5. How can I show my support for a fellow consultant in need of prayers?

There are many ways to show your support for a fellow consultant in need of prayers. You can offer words of encouragement, send a thoughtful gift, or simply keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Your support and kindness can make a big difference in someone's life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • pamperedlinda