• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Please Pray for Sue's Health & Healing Amidst Divorce

In summary, "Another Prayer Request" is a special initiative by Pampered Chef to encourage and support the community in sharing their prayer requests and uplifting one another through prayer. Prayer requests can be submitted through the website, Facebook group, or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, and are kept confidential. Anyone can participate, regardless of background or beliefs, and there is no limit to the number of prayer requests that can be submitted. Participation is open to everyone, including those who are not Pampered Chef customers or consultants.
Chef_2_Four
This is for my friends mom, Sue or Nonnie (as I know her). she is 40 or close to it. she had a mammogram the other day and found a mass, so she went back and there is something there. See goes on Aug 2 to talk to a dr about biopsy. My friend said it is very small like a cm. anyway I guess female problems like that run on her mom's side of the family. my friend jenny said that every aunt and grandmother, woman, whoever had to have a hysterectmy for ovarian cancer. Please pray for her that it is just a mass and nothing bad! she is about to divorce her sorry of a husband and then she finds out she has a mass.

Thank you all!

I'll be praying.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Related to Prayer Request: Please Pray for Sue's Health & Healing Amidst Divorce

1. What is "Another Prayer Request"?

"Another Prayer Request" is a special initiative by Pampered Chef to encourage and support our community in sharing their prayer requests and uplifting one another through prayer.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for "Another Prayer Request"?

You can submit a prayer request by filling out the form on our website, joining our Facebook group, or contacting one of our Pampered Chef consultants. All prayer requests are kept confidential and will only be shared with our designated prayer team.

3. Who can participate in "Another Prayer Request"?

Anyone can participate in "Another Prayer Request" regardless of their background or beliefs. We welcome everyone to join us in spreading love, hope, and support through prayer.

4. Is there a limit to the number of prayer requests I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of prayer requests you can submit. We believe that every prayer is valuable and we encourage you to share your requests as often as you need.

5. Can I still participate in "Another Prayer Request" if I am not a Pampered Chef customer or consultant?

Yes, absolutely! "Another Prayer Request" is open to everyone, regardless of their relationship with Pampered Chef. We believe that prayer knows no boundaries and we welcome anyone who wants to join us in lifting each other up in prayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
Smashie