• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the chicken recipes be available for the Power Cooking shows?

In summary, the cooking time for chicken in a Power Cooking Show can vary, but on average it takes 10-15 minutes. Frozen chicken can also be cooked, but it is recommended to thaw it first for safety. No water or oil is needed and multiple pieces can be cooked at once. Flipping the chicken is not necessary as the lid and steam will evenly cook it.
Bren706
Gold Member
When did HO say that the chicken recipes for the Power Cooking shows would be up? Was it September 1st? My memory is failing me.

late october, trust me I am "IMPATIENTLY" Waiting

I believe HO said that the chicken recipes for the Power Cooking shows would be up on September 1st. However, it's always best to double check with them directly to confirm the date.

1. How long does it take to cook chicken in a Power Cooking Show?

The cooking time for chicken in a Power Cooking Show can vary depending on the specific recipe and the strength of your microwave. On average, it takes about 10-15 minutes to cook chicken in a Power Cooking Show.

2. Can I cook frozen chicken in a Power Cooking Show?

Yes, frozen chicken can be cooked in a Power Cooking Show. However, it is recommended to thaw the chicken first for more even cooking and to prevent potential food safety risks.

3. Do I need to add water or oil when cooking chicken in a Power Cooking Show?

No, adding water or oil is not necessary when cooking chicken in a Power Cooking Show. The chicken will cook in its own juices and the lid of the Power Cooking Show will help to retain moisture.

4. Can I cook multiple pieces of chicken at once in a Power Cooking Show?

Yes, you can cook multiple pieces of chicken at once in a Power Cooking Show. Just make sure to leave some space between the pieces for even cooking.

5. Do I need to flip the chicken while it is cooking in a Power Cooking Show?

No, flipping the chicken is not necessary when using a Power Cooking Show. The lid and the steam created inside the show will evenly cook the chicken without the need for flipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CABean03
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookin to the top