• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posted This on the Recipe Tips Toohope Someone Can Help. Looking

In summary, the Recipe Tips Tool is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to share and receive tips for different recipes. To use it, users can navigate to the "Recipe Tips" section and search for a specific recipe. Tips can be contributed by other users, and users can also add their own tips, rate recipes, and save tips for later. The tool is currently only available on the website, but can be accessed through the mobile app.
tpasto
Posted this on the recipe tips too
hope someone can help.

looking for how to make mashed potatoes by microwaving the potatoes in the classic batter bowl

thanks for your help

Try this recipe from the Rice Cooker recipes. I am sure you could use your batter bowl instead. Have fun!:)
Deb

Attachments

• Creamy One Pot Mashed Potatoes.doc
    27 KB · Views: 266
thank you so much

Related to Posted This on the Recipe Tips Toohope Someone Can Help. Looking

What is the Recipe Tips Tool and how do I use it?

The Recipe Tips Tool is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to share and receive tips and tricks for different recipes. To use it, simply navigate to the "Recipe Tips" section of the website and search for the recipe you are looking for. From there, you can read and contribute tips from other Pampered Chef users.

Can I post my own tips on the Recipe Tips Tool?

Absolutely! We encourage our users to share their own tips and tricks for recipes on the Recipe Tips Tool. Simply navigate to the recipe you want to share a tip for, click on "Add a Tip" and type in your tip. Be sure to also rate the recipe and add any photos if you have them.

Why did my tip not show up on the Recipe Tips Tool?

All tips go through a review process before being posted on the Recipe Tips Tool. This is to ensure that all tips are helpful and appropriate for our users. If your tip does not show up, it may have been deemed inappropriate or not relevant to the recipe.

Can I save tips from the Recipe Tips Tool for later?

Yes, you can save tips by clicking on the "Save" button next to the tip. This will save the tip to your personal profile for easy access in the future.

Is the Recipe Tips Tool available on the Pampered Chef app?

Currently, the Recipe Tips Tool is only available on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can access the website through the app and still use the tool on your mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • pmprdprettyinsnj