• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!

In summary, HO is doing a great job with their shipping, while PC is experiencing a spell of broken stoneware.
DebPC
Staff member
Kudos to PCIt just dawned on me it has been the longest time since I've had a host report either a broken or missing item from their shipment. Remember when they went thru a bad spell awhile ago- was it last year? Almost all the orders had something wrong. Big kudos to them for fixing it so well.

I agree...and when they do have something break in shipment, it's an easy fix. Had a customer's baker arrive shattered this week; HO is sending a replacement and no return was necessary this go-around. :)

I agree that HO rocks. but I've had a big spell of broken stoneware lately. But I can't blame it on PC...I know the issue is FedEx and the poor way they handle the boxes. And I know PC has been addressing this with them.

They have been awesome, especially with my huge fundraiser, not a thing was missing. But unfortunately my last two shows have had several things missing from the shipments and they are listed on the packing slips...oh well...no one is perfect!

That reminds me. Every year about this time there's a dip in product packing profficiency for a short while . I've always attributed it to all the temp workers they bring on board for the busy holiday season. I bet that's what's happening now.

I had a host missing 11 items. But I know it's just because they forgot to put the bag of gadgets in the box before they sealed it. She called the solution center herself and had the replacements within a couple days!

They are doing great. I do always explain to my hosts when we close their shows that our warehouse workers are human and our FedEx guys throw the boxes around, so check everything and let me know right away if there is a problem.

Here is Luke! After weeks of saying he was not wearing his costume, I had to make him take it off last night!!!

100_4107.jpg

thats too cute :)

jrstephens said:
Here is Luke! After weeks of saying he was not wearing his costume, I had to make him take it off last night!!!

100_4107.jpg

Finally decided on the pumpkin??? How cute!
I wish I knew how to post here

I upload mine to www.photobucket.com and then you copy and paste the IMG code here for it to show up.

How adorable! I still have to upload my pictures

My DD is the witch...

Attachments

• kidshalloween.jpg
    kidshalloween.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 418
I will get them up here soon hopefully.

Related to Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!

What is "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!"?

"Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!" is a fun and interactive community event where Pampered Chef customers and consultants can share their Halloween-themed food creations and decorations.

Who can participate in "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!"?

Anyone who is a Pampered Chef customer or consultant can participate in "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!". We encourage everyone to join in on the fun and share their Halloween spirit with us!

How can I post my Halloween pictures?

To post your Halloween pictures, simply visit the "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!" event page on our website or social media channels. From there, you can upload your pictures and share them with the community!

Are there any prizes for participating in "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!"?

Yes, there will be prizes for the most creative and festive pictures posted during "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!" We will announce the winners on our social media channels and reach out to them directly.

Can I post pictures of non-Pampered Chef Halloween creations?

While we love to see all the amazing Halloween creations, we kindly ask that all pictures posted during "Post Your Halloween Pictures Here!" feature Pampered Chef products. This event is a celebration of our brand and the creativity of our customers and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • Tanoi
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom