• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'd Take a Picture but I Don't Have a Wide Angle Lens

In summary, the good news is that it is not an ovarian cyst. The doctor feels it is either my appendix or an infection in my fallopian tube and ovary on the right side, and so he sent me home with a prescription for anti-biotics. I await the results of the white blood cell count and the pregnancy test.
I hope she's doing ok. It's been a bit since she posted she wasn't feeling too well..

aPamperedBride said:
I'll second that Cascade Fresh is the best yogurt. Plain container is only 80 calories, 110 for the fat-free fruit flavors. The containers say "Activ8 your life" because there are 8 live cultures in the yogurt. I have severe acid reflux because the flap on the top of my stomach doesn't cover the opening, but this yogurt really helps. Only other product I've found that helps is Monavie.

As for sweet tea, you can still have it, you just need to use the good Stevia to sweeten it. (The good kind doesn't have the licorice aftertaste). Stevia is a natural sweetener that doesn't have the bad side effects of sugar. Both products can be found at specialty grocery stores like Whole Foods, Central Market, and Sprouts.

Well that should make it easier to find for me- since I don't have any of those in my area! :) Too funny but thanks for that info- my nutritionist loves Stevia too, I just have never found any.

crystalscookingnow said:
I hope she's doing ok. It's been a bit since she posted she wasn't feeling too well..

Hey guys! I just got up.

Okay the pain is a little stronger than last night, it now hurts when I sit-before it only bothered me if I moved around a lot and was upright. It is in my back- both sides and if uncomfy when I bent to pick something up or brush my teeth.

My hair is washed, and dried, can't say much for the frizzy humidity style that I'm donning- and my doctor is called... I'm just waiting to hear back from them on the blood tests but I highly doubt a fallopian tube infection moves to your back- so my guess is appendix and surgery later today or tomorrow...

I'll keep you all informed.

I guess my office buddy (she's actual me and Rach's assistant) said that the president/owner is really worried about me, too- Any time someone walks by my desk they ask her if I'm gonna be alright, and they are worried.

aPamperedBride said:
Don't be so sure! The latest trend in prenatals is to include the DHA, so now the trend is either to take 2 pills that are each an inch long, or one really big pill that matches your description above.

That and I forgot to say before that you are in my prayers!

Okay, your pills win- but mine taste icky...does that count for something! :) LOL

Okay I'm going to lay back down here- not feeling so hot...

Get in soon - keep us posted!:(

I agree... Go get yourself taken care of right away!!

UpdateOkay, Nurse Holli called and said my test results were fine...
I said, well something's going on because I feel worse, and the pain has moved to my back- it hurts to bend over and I'm not comfy sitting like I was yesterday.

I told her I still had a low grade fever and when have any test results that have come back fine for me meant that there wasn't some other underlying issue going on... she aggreed.

She's grabbing Dr. Grande inbetween surgeries in the next 20 minutes and is going to speak to him.

Looks like it'll be off to the hospital for tests... I'll keep you posted guys- but I don't have internet access in the hospital, and I'm not going to ask DH to call a ton of strangers (to him anyway) and keep you all posted. I will have him call KATIE0128- since she's home during the day if anything huge comes up. Otherwise, please just pray that they either find something, or if they don't that the symptoms go away... and try to hang in there until I can get word back to you. I know it's hard and I'm so appreciative of all the concern- so I'll get word back when I do know something- I promise

I'll shoot you another quick message before I go off to the hospital.

Thanks guys! :)

Another UpdateOkay, Doctor Grande wants me in his office ASAP- he's connected to St. John's Hospital so if needed they can just wheel me over. :)

Yippe! More tests! :)

I'll keep you guys informed as I am able... be patient, Dr. Grande has lots of surgeries today and they are squeezing me in... :)

Re: Another Update
Kitchen Diva said:
Okay, Doctor Grande wants me in his office ASAP- he's connected to St. John's Hospital so if needed they can just wheel me over. :)

Yippe! More tests! :)

I'll keep you guys informed as I am able... be patient, Dr. Grande has lots of surgeries today and they are squeezing me in... :)

Take care sweet cheeks I'm thinking of you!

Kitchen Diva said:
[/B]
Well that should make it easier to find for me- since I don't have any of those in my area! :) Too funny but thanks for that info- my nutritionist loves Stevia too, I just have never found any.

If you click on this link http://www.cascadefresh.com/stores.html you can look up the closest store to you by your state. I tried before posting, but couldn't find "still waters" there :p so you'll have to do it yourself. From other posts, i was trying to recall if Madison, WI was nearby...I even went to Member Introductions to see if I could ferret out your actual location in order to be more helpful! But you don't have to disclose where your secret hideout is to me...just use the link to find what you need!

And get better soon. I know you won't read this until you're either in a hospital room w/ internet access or back home, but either way, you are still in my prayers!

<h2>1. What are the symptoms of the illness?</h2><p>The symptoms include intense pain in the lower right section of the abdomen, fever, hot flashes, shakiness, difficulty walking, and nausea.</p><h2>2. What did the doctor diagnose as the cause of the illness?</h2><p>The doctor believes it could either be appendicitis or an infection in the fallopian tube and ovary on the right side.</p><h2>3. What medication did the doctor prescribe?</h2><p>The doctor prescribed antibiotics to treat the infection.</p><h2>4. How did the pharmacist react to the size of the prescribed pills?</h2><p>The pharmacist laughed and suggested cutting the pills in half or even fourths in order to make them easier to swallow.</p><h2>5. What is the current status of the illness?</h2><p>The illness is being monitored and the person will receive the results of a white blood cell count and pregnancy test tomorrow. They are also waiting to see if the company they recently started working for will keep them or ask for another temporary employee.</p>

1. What are the symptoms of the illness?

The symptoms include intense pain in the lower right section of the abdomen, fever, hot flashes, shakiness, difficulty walking, and nausea.

2. What did the doctor diagnose as the cause of the illness?

The doctor believes it could either be appendicitis or an infection in the fallopian tube and ovary on the right side.

3. What medication did the doctor prescribe?

The doctor prescribed antibiotics to treat the infection.

4. How did the pharmacist react to the size of the prescribed pills?

The pharmacist laughed and suggested cutting the pills in half or even fourths in order to make them easier to swallow.

5. What is the current status of the illness?

The illness is being monitored and the person will receive the results of a white blood cell count and pregnancy test tomorrow. They are also waiting to see if the company they recently started working for will keep them or ask for another temporary employee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Fluffy215
  • General Chat
Replies