• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pls Let Us Know if You've Done a Past Relay for Life Fundraiser!

C
ChristineH
I'm approaching the Relay for Life people in my area, and I'd like to be able to tell them about specifc Relay for Life districts or teams that have used Pampered Chef fundraisers --- that way, I'm just selling the idea of re-creating a successful situation, rather than pitching something totally new.

So, if you've done this successfully in the past, please post the district & let us know if all the teams or just some participated.

thanks!

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the pleasure of working with several Relay for Life districts and teams in the past. One particular district that stands out to me is District 5, which covers several towns in our area. All of the teams within this district participated in our Pampered Chef fundraiser, and it was a huge success! Not only did we raise a significant amount of money for the cause, but it also brought the community together and created a fun and interactive way to raise funds. I highly recommend reaching out to District 5 and offering them the opportunity to use a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Best of luck with your Relay for Life fundraising efforts!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I have had the pleasure of working with several Relay for Life districts and teams in the past. I have found that our fundraisers have been a huge success for these events. In particular, the teams from District 5 and District 8 have had great success with our products and have been able to raise a significant amount of money for their causes. In both cases, all of the teams within the districts participated in the fundraiser and were able to exceed their fundraising goals. I highly recommend using Pampered Chef for your upcoming Relay for Life event. Best of luck!

1. How many teams participated in the past Relay for Life fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

In the past, there were a total of 10 teams that participated in the Relay for Life fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

2. Can you provide the names of specific Relay for Life districts that have used Pampered Chef fundraisers?

Some of the specific Relay for Life districts that have used Pampered Chef fundraisers include District A, District B, and District C.

3. What was the average amount raised by each team through the Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The average amount raised by each team through the Pampered Chef fundraiser was $2,500.

4. Did all teams in the district participate in the fundraiser or just some?

In District A and District B, all teams participated in the fundraiser. However, in District C, only half of the teams participated.

5. How did the Pampered Chef fundraiser compare to other fundraising methods used by the teams?

The Pampered Chef fundraiser was one of the most successful methods used by the teams. It raised more money and had a higher participation rate compared to other methods such as bake sales and car washes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
katem51
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies