• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Say Some Prayer for My Bil!

In summary, the best way to support someone going through a difficult time is to offer love, understanding, and prayers. Specific ways to support a brother-in-law include helping with practical tasks, sending cards or messages of encouragement, and offering specific prayers or verses that may bring comfort. It is important to respect boundaries and not be intrusive, but offering to pray with him or simply saying "I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers" can show support. Additionally, being a positive presence and suggesting relaxing activities can also be helpful.
chefkristin
Gold Member
My sister's husband was taken by ambulance to the ER yesterday. He passed out at work. He hasn't been feeling well for about 6 months. I am sure it has to do with his eating habits. He eats a lot of crap. They did some tests and found nothing, however, he was dehydrated so they gave him a drip. He is going for further tests in December to the Lahey clinic in Boston. They wanted to keep him last night for more tests but he is so stubborn that he would not stay. Please add him and my sister and their 2 girls to your prayers. It is scary when something is wrong but they don't know what. :(

Kristin~

I pray that he allows them to do the needed tests, and that they figure out what is wrong soon!

Amen! Keep us posted okay?

Will do, Kristin.

Thanks! I will keep you all posted.

What is the best way to support someone who is going through a difficult time?

The best way to support someone going through a difficult time is to offer your love, understanding, and prayers. Let them know that you are there for them and that they are not alone. Offer to listen and be a shoulder to cry on, and make sure to follow through on your promises.

How can I show my support for my brother-in-law during this challenging time?

There are many ways to show your support for your brother-in-law. You can offer to help with practical tasks, such as cooking meals or running errands. You can also send cards or messages of encouragement, and let him know that you are thinking of him and praying for him.

Are there any specific prayers or verses that can bring comfort to my brother-in-law?

There are many prayers and verses that can bring comfort to someone going through a difficult time. Some suggestions include the Serenity Prayer, Psalm 23, and Philippians 4:6-7. You can also ask your brother-in-law if there are any specific prayers or verses that hold special meaning for him.

How can I offer my prayers for my brother-in-law without being intrusive?

One way to offer your prayers without being intrusive is to simply say, "I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers." This lets your brother-in-law know that you care and are thinking of him without pressuring him to share more than he is comfortable with. You can also offer to pray with him if he is open to it.

Is there anything else I can do to support my brother-in-law during this time?

In addition to offering your prayers and support, you can also help by being a positive presence in your brother-in-law's life. Offer words of encouragement and remind him of his strengths and abilities. You can also suggest activities that may help him relax and take his mind off of his troubles, such as going for a walk or watching a funny movie together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • esavvymom