• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Prayers Needed for Beloved BIL in Critical Condition | Please Help!

In summary, my BIL who is very near and dear to us was found unconscious. He was airlifted to an Atlanta hospital and they're still trying to determine what ails him. He hasn't regained consciousness yet. I believe the doctors are speculating an anurism (did I spell that right?) and as of last night they were giving him a 25% chance of survival. Prayers are coming your way Kristen.
Chefstover2
My BIL who is very near and dear to us was found yesterday morning unconscious. He was airlifted to an Atlanta hospital and they're still trying to determine what ails him. He hasn't regained consciousness yet. I believe the doctors are speculating an anurism (did I spell that right?) and as of last night they were giving hima 25% chance of survival.

This man is the one who came and stayed with us for two weeks last year when I had surgery...he did the housework, cleaning, parenting and driving for me while I was recuperating.

Please send any prayers you can muster...though the prognosis is grim, I'm clinging to the fact that they don't know yet why he lost consciousness and I'll hold tight to the 25%. My husband is taking this very hard.

I said a prayer for him . . . and the family!

Prayers for him and your family Kristin - is he at Emory?

More prayers coming your way!

pamperedlinda said:
Prayers for him and your family Kristin - is he at Emory?

Not sure which hospital he is. He lives in McDonough and I only know he was transported to another hospital. Another brother who lives closer didn't tell my husband which hospital he's at.

I'm @ 5 miles from McDonough! (maybe not even that far depending which part of McD they live - I'm just off exit #212) I bet he was taken to Emory - fabulous fabulous hospital. I'm very close to McD - if there is anything that I can do for you/them, please let me know.

Prayers headed your way Kristen. And the power of positive thoughts as well. Hold tight to that 25%!!

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers. I overheard my husband telling a friend what was going on and learned a thing or two about the status. He's opening his eyes but unresponsive and on life support. He's unable to make platelets and tomorrow they're going to see if he can breathe on his own.

Hearing that, it sure doesn't sound hopeful and I'm hoping for whatever outcome is best. He has three adorable shelties that are being looked after by friends (and MIL and another BIL just arrived in GA from FL). I told DH that if it Randy is unable to care for them, I'd like to take the first sheltie (she loves being around the kids).

Linda, I'll find out tomorrow what hospital he's at, but I'll be you're right. Thanks for the offer...I'll be sure to let you know if we need anything.

BIG prayers for that 25%!!

I will be praying...

Praying for your BIL Kristen - the power of prayer is a miraculous thing.

prayers coming...

Hey Kristin - thanks for the update, your family is in my prayers.

...about the dogs. My neighbors are part of a Sheltie rescue group - if it comes to that and they need help with the dogs, I can put your family in touch with them.

Sending prayers your way.

I'm saddened to report that my BIL will be taken off life support tomorrow. There was no response to any stimulus and he evidently wasn't breathing on his own. Thank you all for your prayers...I'm sure this was the best outcome, considering the alternative of him breathing but not really living (if you know what I mean). He will be sorely missed.

Kristen,

I am so sorry. Your family will continue to be in my prayers during this time.

I'm very sorry to hear about this Kristin. Your family is in my prayers.

Please let me know if you will be in the area and if there is anything that I can do to help you or your family. Is there more family here? Do they have a network of friends to help them during this time? Can I take a meal or something to help them? Do they need assistance with the dogs?

Oh Kristen, I am so sorry to hear this. He sounds like was a wonderful person, friend and family member. I will pray right now for your and his family.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm very sorry to hear about this Kristin. Your family is in my prayers.

Please let me know if you will be in the area and if there is anything that I can do to help you or your family. Is there more family here? Do they have a network of friends to help them during this time? Can I take a meal or something to help them? Do they need assistance with the dogs?

Thanks, Linda...I don't know details yet, except that they'll do a memorial service in the Spring (April, I think). Thank you for your offer to help...I'll let you know via PM.

So sorry, Ill be praying.

Oh I'm sooo sorry to hear Kristen. You and your family are in my prayers. How old is he if I may ask? Does he have children? My heart goes out to all of you at this time. Hugs!

Man, the bad news just keeps on going around. I am so sorry to hear about your BIL.

Prayers for all involved during this time.

Prayers to you all, sorry fr your loss. HUGS!

I am so sorry to hear about all of this. I was not aware due to being out of town with my DH and celebrating my birthday yesterday. I pray for all involved to have comfort with the outcome.

Prayers coming your way for you and your family!

Related to Prayers Needed for Beloved BIL in Critical Condition | Please Help!

1. What happened to your beloved brother-in-law?

Unfortunately, my brother-in-law was involved in a serious accident and is currently in critical condition.

2. How can I help?

Thank you for your concern and willingness to help. At this time, we are asking for prayers and positive thoughts for his recovery. You can also show your support by sending cards or making a donation to his medical expenses, if you wish.

3. Is there any specific type of prayer or religious belief we should follow?

We welcome prayers and positive thoughts from all religions and beliefs. Any form of support and well wishes is greatly appreciated.

4. Can we visit him in the hospital?

Due to his critical condition, we ask that only immediate family members visit him at this time. We appreciate your understanding and support.

5. Are there any updates on his condition?

Unfortunately, there is no significant change in his condition at the moment. We will continue to keep everyone updated as we receive more information from the doctors. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies