• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please I Need the Taco Ring Recipe

In summary, the Taco Ring recipe requires ground beef, taco seasoning, crescent roll dough, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped lettuce. To assemble the Taco Ring, you will need to brown the ground beef with taco seasoning, lay out the crescent roll dough in a circle, add the filling, and bake according to the recipe instructions. You can use a different type of meat, such as ground turkey or chicken, and the recipe typically makes 8 servings. The Taco Ring can also be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake.
Kimberlymmj
I can't find it. This and the mexican lasagna should be enought for 26 people.

Look under razzledazzlerecipes.com/pampered-chef-recipes there are tons of recipes there. scan down to taco ring. If you are still having trouble finding it I will post the recipe here, but this site gives you alot of recipes

Or even easier - go to the files right here, and type in taco, and there will be several different files for the taco ring.

Whenever I need an older recipe, I find it easiest to just go to the files here - almost always I find what I need there!;)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Taco Ring?

The ingredients for the Taco Ring recipe include ground beef, taco seasoning, crescent roll dough, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped lettuce.

2. How do I assemble the Taco Ring?

To assemble the Taco Ring, you will need to brown the ground beef and mix in the taco seasoning. Then, roll out the crescent roll dough and lay it out in a circle, overlapping the edges to create a ring. Place the ground beef mixture on top of the dough, followed by shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped lettuce. Fold the dough over the filling and bake in the oven according to the recipe instructions.

3. Can I use a different type of meat for the Taco Ring?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, chicken, or even vegetarian meat crumbles as a substitute for ground beef in the Taco Ring recipe.

4. How many servings does the Taco Ring recipe make?

The Taco Ring recipe typically makes 8 servings, but you can adjust the ingredients to make a smaller or larger ring depending on your needs.

5. Can I make the Taco Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Taco Ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • Morvin