• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Taco Ring Recipe From All the Best...

In summary, Beth in PA doesn't have the All American Celebration cake recipe, and she found it on a website called Pampering Chef. She also has the fluted pan recipe, the Tomato Basil Squares recipe, and the Fruit Kabobs recipe.
ChefBeth2
I have a host that has requested the Taco Ring recipe from All the Best, and I don't have that cookbook. Can anyone help me out?

Also, she wants a microwavable cake -- German Chocolate with German Chocolate Icing -- anyone have that recipe or is it just a box recipe (3-2-1 microwave cake with the sour cream?)

Also Fruit Kabobs with Hawaiian Dip?

Thanks!!!

Beth in PA

ChefBeth2 said:
I have a host that has requested the Taco Ring recipe from All the Best, and I don't have that cookbook. Can anyone help me out?

Also, she wants a microwavable cake -- German Chocolate with German Chocolate Icing -- anyone have that recipe or is it just a box recipe (3-2-1 microwave cake with the sour cream?)

Also Fruit Kabobs with Hawaiian Dip?

Thanks!!!

Beth in PA

I *think* I have the taco ring here in my file of superbowl recipes

Attachments

• Super Bowl Recipes![1].doc
    159 KB · Views: 418
Carolyn, thanks for the great recipes, but the Taco Ring wasn't in there! The Tomato Basil Squares look yummy!!!!

Beth in PA

I think I got these recipe files from this site.....don't remember and I can't take the credit for typing these up! The fluted pan recipe file has a lot of yummy sounding recipes too!

On another note, I'm looking for the All American Celebration cake recipe. I know that it's in the Celebrate cookbook, but I don't have that one.

And one more thing....I found this great website when I was looking for recipes. It's filled with PC recipes, just not the ones I need right now. Give it a look sometime:

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

Hope this helps,
Linda

Attachments

• Taco Ring.doc
    24 KB · Views: 510
  • Fluted Pan Recipes.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 402
I found the All American Celebration cake recipe! It's on that website I posted above - it's just under the dessert section, not the cake section (go figure?!)

Hey, thanks, Linda!!!!

Beth in PA

Hawaiian Fruit Dip!Here's the Hawaiian Fruit Dip recipe (yep, I found it on the pampering chef's recipe site!)

Hawaiian Fruit Dip

1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. milk
1 pkg (3.4oz) instant vanilla pudding
1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple, un-drained
1/3 c. shredded coconut
Combine sour cream, milk and pudding in bowl with whisk till smooth. Add pineapple and coconut. Mix to combine. Refrigerate for 30 min. before serving.

Yield 2 cups

For the fruit kebabs you just need to have 6-8 cups of assorted fruit (apples, bananas, pineapple) cut into 1-inch chunks, Cantaloupe and Honeydew into melon balls, strawberries & grapes whole.

whew! My work is done for the day!!!

You're awesome, Linda! Thanks a bunch!!

Beth in PA

You're welcome! No, I'm not awesome....just have too much time on my hands this morning!

Glad I could help out. I've received SO MUCH help and SO MANY good ideas from this site that I want to payback whenever I can! :D

Linda

The Taco Ring is also in Main Dishes if you have that one.

What ingredients do I need to make a taco ring?

To make a taco ring, you will need:

• 1 lb ground beef or turkey
  • 1 packet taco seasoning
  • 1 can (8 oz) crescent rolls
  • 1 cup shredded cheese
  • 1/2 cup salsa
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)

What is the best way to assemble a taco ring?

To assemble a taco ring:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
  2. In a skillet, cook the ground beef or turkey until browned. Drain any excess fat.
  3. Add the taco seasoning and cook according to package instructions.
  4. On a baking sheet, arrange the crescent rolls in a circle with the pointed ends facing out, overlapping slightly.
  5. Spoon the cooked taco meat onto the wide ends of the crescent rolls.
  6. Sprinkle cheese on top of the meat, followed by salsa, onion, bell pepper, and black olives (if using).
  7. Bring the pointed ends of the crescent rolls towards the center, tucking them underneath the filling.
  8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.

Can I make a taco ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a taco ring ahead of time. Prepare the taco ring up until step 6, then cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, simply follow the remaining steps.

What can I serve with a taco ring?

A taco ring can be served as a main dish or as an appetizer. For a complete meal, you can serve it with a side of rice and beans, or a salad. As an appetizer, you can serve it with sour cream, guacamole, and extra salsa for dipping.

How many servings does a taco ring make?

A taco ring typically serves 4-6 people as a main dish and 8-10 people as an appetizer. You can adjust the amount of ingredients to make a larger or smaller taco ring, depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • PCSarahjm