• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Excuse Me While I Whine!

In summary, the person is exhausted due to being pregnant and moving to a new house, with little help from their husband. They are also dealing with military life and a recent job loss. Despite everything, they are trying to remain positive and look forward to their new baby and setting up a nursery.
nikked
Gold Member
I know there are a lot more serious issues going on, but I AM SO EXHAUSTED! I'm due March 14, and we're moving...just four blocks away, but somehow, those types of moves are worse, because you do it a little at a time instead of all at once.

My DH had a 3-day pass he was supposed to use last week, and it was canceled because his commander is an micro-managing idiot who ordered a surprise inspection of several areas, including his, so I've had to do most of it by myself...

He is taking the pass this week, but has a head cold, and now it's snowing...

Ugh...This is the first time I've been able to get online in several days.

We're in what we have lovingly dubbed my last "whine-ester"...and it is certainly living up to that name.

Thanks for letting me whine. Hopefully the rest of this move will go simpler!

I can understand how you are feeling. I was pregnant with my 4th baby last August when we "temporarily" moved in with my parents (7 people in a 3 bedroom house) while my husband "renovated" the bathroom at our 2 bedroom house. Needless to say, things became very cramped no matter where we lived. So 4 months later, just after my son was born, we moved into our new house, which is about a mile from our original house and 10 miles from my parents. This was about a week or so before Christmas. So we are still moving things from our old house and my parents house into our new one. Did I mention that my husband got laid off from his job while all this was going on too? Thank goodness I had PC to fall back on to keep my sanity, what was left of it anyways.

Wow, sounds exhausting.
(((BIGHUG))) to you

Hang in there...it will get better! I understand about the military, I'm an army spouse myself. I've moved us about 4 out of 6 times without hubby due to deployments (love those) and commanders who are pure idiots. I've done the few blocks thing too and those moves really are the hardest. Take yourself a break every chance you get and enlist anyone you can to help!

Take it easy. You deserve your whine. As a matter of fact, if I had your address I'd consider sending you some cheese so you could throw your own "whine" and cheese party.

I'm sorry Nicole! I hope it does get better for u! Just think of your beautiful new baby in your arms in your new home!!!:D

Its ok to whine to us, that is what we are here for. My heart goes out to you. I loved moving when we did because it gave me a reason to literally clean the house but it also meant finding a new place to the other stuff.

I am so sorry! At least you get to set up a nursery in the new house- that is always good motivation!

What is "Please Excuse Me While I Whine!"?

"Please Excuse Me While I Whine!" is a customizable wine tasting party kit that includes everything you need to host a fun and interactive wine tasting event with your friends and family. It features wine education materials, tasting note cards, and even a wine glass charm making activity.

What makes "Please Excuse Me While I Whine!" different from other wine tasting party kits?

Our kit is unique because it allows you to customize the experience to fit your preferences and needs. You can choose from a variety of wine themes, add or remove tasting note cards, and even personalize the wine glass charms with your guests' names.

Do I need to be a wine expert to host a "Please Excuse Me While I Whine!" party?

No, you do not need to be a wine connoisseur to host a successful party with our kit. Our wine education materials provide basic information on wine tasting and pairing, making it accessible for everyone.

How many people can I invite to my "Please Excuse Me While I Whine!" party?

Our kit is designed for a group of 8-10 people, but you can always purchase additional tasting note cards and wine glass charms for larger parties. You can also split into smaller groups and have multiple tasting stations.

Can I use my own wine for the party or do I need to purchase wine from Pampered Chef?

You can use any wine of your choice for the party. Our tasting note cards are designed to be universal, so they can be used with any type of wine. However, we do offer a selection of wines for purchase on our website if you prefer to use our recommended pairings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies