• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning Your Show: Buying Ingredients for Performance

In summary, the best way to determine how much ingredients to buy for your show is to estimate the number of guests and consider the recipes and serving sizes. You can also use an online calculator for help. You can purchase ingredients from any store, but using Pampered Chef products is recommended for better results. It is recommended to buy ingredients no more than 2-3 days before the show for freshness. Substitutions for dietary restrictions or preferences are allowed and can be suggested by a Pampered Chef consultant. Unfortunately, there is no return policy for ingredients purchased for a show, but any leftovers can be used or given as gifts.
Princess
How many of you purchase the ingredients for the show you are doing?

I will offer it to the host and tell them the can reinburse me when I get there. I have also offered "free shows" at some fairs I have done.

I have offered free shows at fairs..but i think i will do the same if host guarantee at least 10 ppl in attendence

1. How do I know how much ingredients to buy for my show?

The best way to determine how much ingredients to buy for your show is to start by estimating the number of guests you will have. Then, take into consideration the recipes you will be preparing and the serving sizes of each dish. You can also use our online calculator to help you determine the amount of ingredients needed.

2. Can I purchase the ingredients from anywhere or do I have to buy them from Pampered Chef?

You are welcome to purchase your ingredients from any store you prefer. However, we highly recommend using Pampered Chef products as they are specifically designed to enhance the performance of our cookware and tools, resulting in better tasting dishes.

3. How far in advance should I buy the ingredients for my show?

We recommend buying your ingredients no more than 2-3 days before your show. This will ensure that your ingredients are fresh and at their best quality for your performance.

4. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients if I have dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions for certain ingredients. Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable to fit various dietary needs and preferences. Feel free to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions on substitutions.

5. What is the return policy for ingredients I purchase for my show?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for ingredients purchased for a show. However, if you have any leftover ingredients, feel free to use them in your own cooking or share them with your guests as a parting gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • Michelle817
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies