• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Buying Fall Products for Open Show

In summary, to sell the new products, you need the Cutting Board with Measure Cups, a piece of Simple Additions, a Season's Best, and a new forged knife.
supergirljennie
I signed in July so I didn't have a chance to earn the fall products. I'm looking to buy some, as in tack them onto an open show. What do you guys think is necessary to have to sell the new products?

I'm buying the Cutting Board with Measure Cups, but pretty much everything else I'm not sure about what would be great to have as an example. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Did you get a Spring/Summer super starter kit or a Fall/Winter one? If you got Spring/Summer you'll want a new cutting board, but the one with Measure Cups will be fine. You'll also want some new Season's Bests.

The really nifty new products are expensive, so it's a balancing act between spending money and making money. That said, I really think you need one of the new forged knives. The 3.5 inch paring knife is the cheapest and that would do fine. Even better would be the Santoku. Another good choice would be the Ultimate Mandoline. You're going to find people that own the Ultimate Slice and Grate who will want to see this in person before deciding to upgrade.

You need some piece of Simple Additions and if you don't have any, I'd recommend buying a piece of the new tiles design. You also need a piece of executive cookware, but that's not a new fall product. The 8-in saute pan is fine.

I would try to earn as many bonuses as you can, because some of these pieces are in there-like saute pan & mandoline. Plus, you'll have money to buy some of the other pieces!

Pamperedgirl3, you're right. I didn't think of that. Good luck supergirljennie!

I'm all excited as I am going to be getting the knife bonus. And I'm not living with the SS pamplet in front of me so that everytime I think I should buy something I'm checking to see if it is one of the bonuses. I'm going to have a few duplicates of stuff I bought or got as gifts before I became a consultant (the chillzine & prep bowls).

One of the "SS bank" options is new products that includes the new stoneware as well as one of the knives so if i get that I'll somehow have to live with having 2 of the same knives, I don't suppose there are substitutions allowed?

I got the spring/summer kit, unfortunately! I did earn the knife recruiting bonus, the SS1 bonus, and the midseason products. I know I have earned (just haven't submitted) SS2 bonus and Kitchen Essentials, plus at least 1 piece of stoneware of consultant incentive. I also have another $1000 in my bank, so I'm hoping to earn the New Products plus bonus as well. I'm quite pleased! I have tons of the Simple Additions from my own personal collection.

I just didn't know if there was something everyone felt must be SEEN in person so I ought to get it. I think I probably should get one of the Tiles pieces though.

Thanks everyone!

Jennie, I started in July too. Just ordered a cutting board w/measure cups. I figured if I was going to upgrade, go for the gusto!

On my sample order, I got the paring cutlery piece (love it) as I too earned the 2 knives. I also got a few pcs of SA in the fall colors as I don't have much of that.

I'd suggest checking what you can earn in the bonuses before ordering. If you are like me, I don't want to buy what I can get free! And for us (if your SS month 1 was Aug) we can earn the Mandoline this month!!

Good luck!

Oh and yes, the microfiber. Got one off my open house last month. Old color but still love it!

1. How do I place an order for fall products for an open show?

To place an order for fall products for an open show, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and browse through our fall product catalog. Once you have selected the products you want to purchase, you can add them to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts available for buying fall products for an open show?

Yes, we often have special deals and discounts on our fall products for open shows. These can include bundle deals, free gifts with purchase, or discounted prices on specific products. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website for any current promotions.

3. How long will it take for my fall products to arrive?

The delivery time for your fall products will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. For more specific delivery estimates, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I return or exchange fall products purchased for an open show?

Yes, you can return or exchange fall products purchased for an open show within 30 days of purchase. Please note that the products must be in their original packaging and in unused condition. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for further instructions on returns and exchanges.

5. Are there any new fall products available for open shows?

Yes, we are constantly adding new products to our fall collection for open shows. Be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest additions and updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on new product releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • ChefBeth2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • redsoxgirl