• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning the Perfect June Grilling Show

In summary, the person is having a show in June and they want to use the grill. They are having a party outside and they need the grill set. They need to either purchase the grill set or have a host who will give them the set for free.
DebbieSM
Ok I just got off the phone with someone who is having a show for me in June. She wants to have a party outside using the grill, demonstrating our new grilling tools. She really through me off. I will only be in my 2nd month. I'm pretty sure that I will earn the tools through the incentive, but what on earth can I do for the show? I have to back to her with an answer, please help.

There are many posts on this site that talks about having a grill show! Look under search and type in "grill". I just did it and 16 items popped up! You will find many ideas on this site! GOOD LUCK! :D

Kristi

If you don't get the grill tools, do you have a director or a fellow cluster member who can loan you theirs? Especially the BBQ Turner because that's such a cool and useful item. When I was starting out I borrowed lots of stuff from people if I really needed them for a recipe. Good luck!

I feel like I'm so behind sometimes...what can we do to earn the grill set??

Well, to earn the NEW grill stuff (the spices/rubs, case and grill brush) we had to submit $1250 in sales in April. But, if you have a host in June who doesn't want the host special of the whole BBQ tool collection for 60% off, go ahead and purchase them yourself is what I'd do. Or host a show yourself and just get the minimum $150 in orders and get the host special. I wasn't sure if the earlier post was referring to getting the grill tools as part of the SS program, but I don't think those are in any of the bonuses.

Ahh, that's why I didn't hear of it, this is my SS1 month :) thanks!

The grill bonusErin,
If you submitted your consultant agreement by April 31, and had 1250.00 in sales or 4 qualified shows by May 31, you received the new Summer products free. This is, I guess just for Super Starters. If this is your SS1 you may be qualified.

Debbie

Are you serious?? WOW! I'm almost there! I have two more shows this month and I only have $300 to go to reach the $1250 mark! AMAZING!! I can't wait!!!

Erin,
If you look in the consultant news book you received with your kit, it should be in there. I think there was a flyer back where the host/guest specials were. Good luck!!! I hope you get it!!!

Debbie

Erin,
I just went home on my lunch. I grabbed the book that came in my kit. I'm very sorry but you do not get the entire tool set. These are the items you get:
Ice Cream sandwich maker
Citrus & Basil Rub
Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
Bell Pepper & Herb Rub
Barbecue TOOL BAG
Grill Cleaning Brush
Great Grilling Recipe Card Collection
Patriotic Towel Set ( set of 2)
Patriotic Apron

You still get alot of stuff, but not the grilling tools.

Sorry,
Debbie

some stuff is better than no stuff!! So by qualifying in May (my SS1 month) I get all of that? For some reason I thought that was April, not May. AWESOME!

You had to sign up by April 30th, and qualify by May 31st. Unless it is a typo, thats what it says.

1. What are some must-have products for a June grilling show?

Some essential products for a June grilling show include the Deluxe Outdoor Cooking Set, the Grill Pan, the BBQ Grill Basket, the Meat Tenderizer, and the BBQ Pizza Stone.

2. How can I make my grilling show more interactive?

To make your grilling show more interactive, you can have guests participate in a live grilling demonstration, have them help prepare ingredients, or have them try out different grilling techniques with the help of our products.

3. What are some popular recipes to showcase at a June grilling show?

Some popular recipes for a June grilling show include grilled vegetables, BBQ chicken, grilled salmon, and grilled pineapple skewers. You can also offer variations of these recipes, such as using different marinades or seasonings.

4. How can I encourage guests to purchase products at the grilling show?

One way to encourage guests to purchase products at the grilling show is to offer special discounts or promotions for those who make a purchase during the event. You can also highlight the versatility and convenience of our products for summer grilling.

5. Can I host a virtual June grilling show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual party options, which are perfect for a June grilling show. You can invite guests to join from the comfort of their own homes, and we will provide all the necessary tools to make it a fun and interactive experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies