• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning Guides--We Now Pay For, and Do You Use Them?

Yes, the catalog show planners are now available to order. You can find them at Consultant's Corner under the download tab.
gailz2
Gold Member
I just realized while trying to order some "free" planning guides with my supply order, that they are no longer "free". I guess I missed this event, somehow. Do you still use them?? If not, what do you use? 15 for $1.75.

According to the supply order form, your first pack in a month is still free. I think in P3, the order will show the price, but should calculate the total without it. It is also available to print from CC:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_planningguide.pdf

And there's a catalog show one, too:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/catalog_show_planner.pdf

I put one in all of my host packets. It helps me stay on track with my first host coaching call.

You can also get them for free at Consultant's Corner under the download tab.

NooraK said:
According to the supply order form, your first pack in a month is still free. I think in P3, the order will show the price, but should calculate the total without it. It is also available to print from CC:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_planningguide.pdf

And there's a catalog show one, too:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/catalog_show_planner.pdf

I put one in all of my host packets. It helps me stay on track with my first host coaching call.

Yes they should still be free. Like said above, it will still show the price when you look at the list but then when you add it to P3 it should take it off.

Yes, 1st set ordered each month is free, subsequent sets are not. ;)

once you add it to your order in P3, the price zeros out.

Would someone be willing to post the catalog show planning guide pdf file? We don't have that on our Consultant's corner in Canada (and can't access the US site).Thanks!

Here's the Catalog Show Planner. :chef:

Attachments

• catalog show planner.pdf
    183.4 KB · Views: 699
I had no idea that was there! Thank you so much. When I first started you could purchase catalog show planners. Then for a while they sort of combined them into one sheet. Then they just disappeared and I missed that they were available on the website! Thank you!

ilovpc said:
Here's the Catalog Show Planner. :chef:

so they went as far as to create an updated catalog show planner with pics of the c&s tray and new products....but we still can't order them???? i don't know about the rest of you, but i have at least 2 catalog shows a month!

Related to Planning Guides--We Now Pay For, and Do You Use Them?

What are planning guides and how do they work?

Planning guides are tools provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and organize their business. They include a monthly planner, goal tracker, and other resources to help consultants stay on track and reach their goals. They can be accessed online or through the Pampered Chef app.

Do I have to pay for planning guides?

No, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you do not have to pay for planning guides. They are provided for free to help you succeed in your business.

How do I access planning guides?

You can access planning guides by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or by using the Pampered Chef app. Once logged in, you can find the planning guides under the "My Business" tab.

Can I customize the planning guides for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the planning guides to fit your own business needs. You can add your own goals, appointments, and tasks to the monthly planner, and use the goal tracker to track your progress towards your personal business goals.

Do you personally use planning guides?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, I use planning guides to help me stay organized and focused on my business goals. I find them to be a valuable resource in managing my time and tasks effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chesse
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • CraftyCook