• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Shower? Check Out This Fun 1950 Home Ec Book with Modern Twists!

In summary, this book contains tips and ideas for planning various types of showers, such as bridal showers, baby showers, housewarming showers, and themed showers. It also offers modern twists on traditional shower activities and includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes, including options for dietary restrictions. Additionally, the book can be used for co-ed showers and encourages personalization to make the shower special for the guest of honor.
Langrco
Gold Member
I have a shower on the 15th and don't really know what to do for a game or something. I saw the 1950 home ec book with todays additions but not sure how you do it. Please share

Somewhere on this site I found the file that had 10 rules about being a good wife in the 50's and 10 about being a good wife in today's times. The were hilarious! I printed them each off in different colors and cut them into strips. The were numbered of course, and as guests came they got a couple of strips or so, however they spread out. First we took turns reading the 50's version in order, whoever had #1 went first and so forth. Then we read todays version and everyone loved it! We had a great laugh and the bride kept the slips if she wanted them. Hope that helps. The files were from someone on here.

1. What types of showers can I plan using this book?

This book offers ideas and tips for planning a variety of showers, including bridal showers, baby showers, housewarming showers, and even themed showers such as a wine tasting shower or a book club shower.

2. How can I incorporate modern twists into a traditional shower?

This book offers creative and modern twists on traditional shower activities, such as using a photo booth instead of a traditional guest book, or having a DIY mimosa bar instead of a traditional punch bowl.

3. Are there any recipes included in the book?

Yes, this book includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for a shower, such as finger foods, desserts, and cocktails. There are also options for dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options.

4. Can I use this book for a co-ed shower?

Absolutely! This book offers ideas and tips for planning co-ed showers, including games and activities that both men and women can enjoy. It also includes menu options that are perfect for a mixed crowd.

5. How can I personalize the shower using this book?

This book encourages personalization and offers ideas for incorporating the guest of honor's interests and hobbies into the shower. It also includes customizable invitations and decorations, as well as tips for creating a special and memorable experience for the guest of honor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies