• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Bridal Shower Be Both Elegant and Fun?

It sounds like a lot of work, but it sounds like it will be really fun. I'm glad you and your sister had such a great time. Congratulations!Sounds like it was a lot of fun! I'm glad you and your sister had such a great time.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
its at $1023 now with one more order to come in! The bride is so thrilled! We had the show at her mom's bosses home (he is an attorney) - huge gorgeous house with awesome kitchen. Plenty of room for 23 guests to all gather around the center island. I made the strawberry cream trifle (so they did not have to buy a cake) and it was yummy & so pretty! I did alot of prepping ahead and just had the bride and her sister (maid-of-honor) do the finishing touches, so a little interactive but not totally. This gave us plenty of time to focus on the bride with stories and pictures of her and some tears!

Her sister got a wonderful recipe book from Hallmark with 3x5 recipe cards that you insert into clear sleeves. She mailed a card in all the invitations and everyone brought the bride a favorite recipe. Neat book - I'm telling the host at a shower I have scheduled in April about this.

I made the bride a corsage from the twin pack of mini-bamboo spoons - one for her to wear - the other got passed around - whenever someone said the brides name, someone grabbed it from that person. Lots of fun!

Last edited:
Good for you!

I've got a shower in a few weeks. Tell me how you made that corsage please.

is it like the one on the ebay thread? LOL

Haven't see the ebay thread - should I be scared to look?????

Here is my corsage (wine not included....). Really its simple - I purchase the little flowers from Michaels and hot glue them on the spoon first (one little dab of glue so its easy to remove if they want to use the spoon later). I found if I didnt hot glue it first, because the spoons are round, the flowers would move around. Cut the excess stem off. Then I wrap a piece of tulle ribbon (about 18" long) around the little piece of stem left and the spoon. I wrap this twice and knot in the front - then make a bow and use the tails of the first ribbon to tie the bow on. By wrapping it twice - you have enough ribbon on the back of the spoon for a long pin to go thru and to pin it on the brides shirt. It's a cute touch and the brides love it!
IMG_1373.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Think I'll borrow that idea for my bride.

Very pretty! The one from the ebay thread was BUTT U-G-L-Y!!

Glad to hear that it went so well! That bride is gonna be SET!

Congratulations, I have my first bridal shower in 2 weeks and I'm nervous but it is for my cousin so I have the benefit of it being mostly family and friends. She already has 25 RSVP's.:eek:

Congratulations! I have a bridal shower on Saturday, but the bride can't be there!! She'll be in Alaska with her fiance for a job interview! The shower is going on, but I'm a little interested in how it's going to go. Could be really fun b/c it's just a bit silly :).

How cute on the corsage. Yah, you don't want to see the ebay one, I posted it a while back.

Jules711 said:
Congratulations! I have a bridal shower on Saturday, but the bride can't be there!! She'll be in Alaska with her fiance for a job interview! The shower is going on, but I'm a little interested in how it's going to go. Could be really fun b/c it's just a bit silly :).
My family had a similar situation for my sister's baby shower. All our family is in this area, and my sister was living in Arizona at the time, although she and her DH were moving to Germany before the baby was due (military move). We told people to bring gifts unwrapped, but labeled, and we displayed them on a table so everyone could see what she got. Not having to unwrap anything freed up time for games, which we videotaped. We then packed everything up with the video and sent it to my sister.

Well, naturally no gifts will be opened. She actually LIVES at the house where it will be. However, the trip was a last minute thing so everyone was expecting her to be there. I guess when her mom called a couple aunts, they said she should still do it. Well of course...party. PLUS, the wedding is at the end of March! So for a shower, it's now or never! So far, I think only about 10 people will be there, but hopefully more. I suggested that they videotape it and I would have had the bride help with the recipe. Now I'm not sure. Have it really pretty done? Get someone else to help? Like a sister? That way if they video, it will be more fun to watch HER vs me :).

Sister, maid of honor... flowergirl would be hilarious!

I usually get the bridesmaid or bride to help with the recipe - I was doing interactive before PC caught on! At one shower they fed the bride - hysterical!

Congrats! I have one this weekend and there is supposed to be about 20 people. Then right after that I have a regular show. I am hoping to have a great weekend. Wish me luck!!

What is "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!"?

"Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!" is a product from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily clean your shower and bathroom. It is made with natural ingredients and comes in a convenient spray bottle for easy application.

How do I use "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!"?

To use "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!", simply spray it onto your shower walls, tub, and fixtures, and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe away any dirt or grime. Rinse with water and enjoy your sparkling clean shower!

Is "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!" safe for all shower surfaces?

Yes, "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!" is safe to use on all shower surfaces, including tile, grout, glass, and acrylic. It is also safe for use on chrome, stainless steel, and brass fixtures. However, we recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first before using it on a larger surface.

Can "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!" remove tough stains and buildup?

Yes, "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!" is specifically designed to remove tough stains and buildup in your shower. Its powerful formula is effective in removing soap scum, hard water deposits, and mildew. For best results, allow the product to sit for a few minutes before wiping it away.

Is "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!" environmentally friendly?

Yes, "Woohoo - Yesterdays Shower!" is made with natural ingredients and is free from harsh chemicals, making it safe for both you and the environment. It is also biodegradable and does not contain any artificial fragrances or dyes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • noelskitchen