• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing a Personal Outlet Order: A Puzzling Issue

In summary, to place a personal outlet order, you can either do it online through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. You can use a discount code for your order, but some codes may have restrictions. The delivery time for your order may vary and cannot be changed once placed. Personal outlet orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, but your consultant can assist with any issues.
TheChaoticCook
I'm a new consultant and I'm trying to place a personal order from the Outlet but P3 keeps giving me errors when I try to order the products. I thought I read that we get a discount off the Outlet but I'm perplexed.

Any thoughts?

You cannot order outlet items through P3. You have to either order them through a personal website or on CC. If you are looking for a discount, then log onto CC.

you will if you go to the outlet through Consultants corner.

ahhh, thank you yet again ladies for your invaluable advice!

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I can definitely understand your frustration with the ordering process. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing errors when trying to order from the Outlet. Have you tried reaching out to our customer service team for assistance? They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue and ensure that you receive your discount on Outlet products. In the meantime, I would also recommend checking the consultant resources section on our website for any updates or tips on ordering from the Outlet. I hope you're able to resolve the issue and get your order placed soon. Best of luck!

1. How do I place a personal outlet order?

To place a personal outlet order, you can either do it online through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you select the products you want to purchase.

2. Can I use a discount code for my personal outlet order?

Yes, you can use a discount code for your personal outlet order. However, please note that some discount codes may have restrictions and may not be applicable to outlet items. It's best to check with your consultant before using a discount code.

3. How long will it take for my personal outlet order to be delivered?

The delivery time for a personal outlet order may vary depending on the availability of the products and your location. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

4. Can I make changes to my personal outlet order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, you cannot make changes to your personal outlet order once it has been placed. This is because outlet items are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly. If you need to make changes, you can contact your consultant to see if it's possible to cancel the order and place a new one.

5. What is the return policy for personal outlet orders?

Personal outlet orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is because outlet items are sold at a discounted price and are limited in quantity. However, if there is an issue with the product, you can contact your consultant for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies