• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing a $150+ Order: Tips for Show Orders and New Recruits | Happy Easter!

We try, hahaha!!:DIda, if this $150 was part of a show, remember to ask the host if it may be submitted as a catalog show, with her able to get another host bonus. Last month, a guest ordered that much at a show. I asked the host about it being a party booked from hers, and she said ABSOLUTELY NOT. It did give her an extra $30 in FPV...
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a client who is placing an order that is over $150. How do I place this as a show order or do I just send it in and it's counted as a show?
I also have this question for my new recruit.

Thanks for your help
HAPPY EASTER!

you would have to enter in PP or P3 as "catalog show" or "individual order" and give the customer the option to take the host special and the additional 15% discount host rewards or you take it for yourself if you enter as a show. Hope that helps!

So would the host get 10% off for the next year?

Hey silly I just sent you a PM, give me a call and I will explain........

kisrae said:
So would the host get 10% off for the next year?

yes. I have done this before. Enter it as a show and then enter an order. I did the order in her husband's name. And then she used the FPV value in addition to her order.

jrstephens said:
yes. I have done this before. Enter it as a show and then enter an order. I did the order in her husband's name. And then she used the FPV value in addition to her order.

Wow that is such a good idea, I never thought to do it in her husbands name. dang you girls are so CLEVER!!!

Miss Cori said:
Wow that is such a good idea, I never thought to do it in her husbands name. dang you girls are so CLEVER!!!

We try, hahaha!!:D

Ida, if this $150 was part of a show, remember to ask the host if it may be submitted as a catalog show, with her able to get another host bonus. Last month, a guest ordered that much at a show. I asked the host about it being a party booked from hers, and she said ABSOLUTELY NOT. It did give her an extra $30 in FPV...

1. How can I place a $150+ order for Pampered Chef products?

To place a $150+ order for Pampered Chef products, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party or host your own party. You can also place an order online through a consultant's website.

2. Can I combine my order with other guests at the party to reach the $150 minimum?

Yes, you can combine your order with other guests at the party to reach the $150 minimum. This is a great way to save on shipping costs and earn more free products.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for placing a $150+ order?

Yes, when you place a $150+ order, you can choose one item at 60% off and receive free shipping on your order. You will also earn Host Rewards, which can be used towards free products or discounted items.

4. What are some tips for new recruits when placing a $150+ order?

As a new recruit, it is important to familiarize yourself with the Pampered Chef products and create a wish list of items you would like to purchase. You can also reach out to your upline consultant for tips and advice on placing a successful $150+ order.

5. Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products without attending a party or hosting one?

Yes, you can place an order for Pampered Chef products without attending a party or hosting one. You can either place an order through a consultant's website or contact a consultant directly to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies