• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza recipes for shows

maddy123

Novice Member
May 31, 2009
I am wondering if anyone uses homemade pizza crust instead of the pilsbury ones for cooking shows, I love my homemade crust and want to add some of our itallian seasoning to it.
I think it would be less expensive as well.
TIA

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
I am wondering if anyone uses homemade pizza crust instead of the pilsbury ones for cooking shows, I love my homemade crust and want to add some of our itallian seasoning to it.
I think it would be less expensive as well.
TIA

When I first started PC I used Pillsbury, but then realized I can get fresh from any pizza place or restaurant ( we have 23 on my little Island) that makes it. I think they charge me 4.00....HTH

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
I don't use homemade for shows because usually the host is gathering the ingredients and it's easier to get the Pillsbury, and I try to follow the recipe as written for shows, but I always mention that you can use your favorite pizza dough in place if you choose...