• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Rum Sauce an Easy Sale

In summary, Bobby asked a guy at work to try the new pineapple rum sauce and he's bought 2 bottles since then. The two sauces are sitting in the cubbard and Bobby still hasn't even tasted them yet. Bobby likes the pineapple rum sauce better than the ginger wasabi sauce.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I asked a guy at work to try our new pineapple rum sauce and he's bought 2 bottles since then. It's my favorite product. I put it on everything.

Bobby,I haven't tried it yet, I'm still waiting for my bottle to arrive... what do you use in on?

My two sauces are sitting in the cubbard. I still haven't even tasted them yet. Not sure what I'm waiting for though.

Mine is going fast! At home and at shows! PC hit it on the head with this one. Everynight DH wants this to go on something! Would be nice to order by the case! :)

This has been my best selling new product so far....

I finally broke down and opened mine last week (didn't want it to just sit in the fridge after I opened it to try it), we put it on the Pork Loin that I made in the DCB and put on our pork sandwiches the next day! Yummo! Today for lunch (Friday lunch is leftover day) my oldest son and I were having leftover stir fry and rice and it looked a little dry so I busted out the Ginger Wasabi, love it! My son (he's 21, almost) kept adding more and more! Both very good. I guess I might take a little and put in the bamboo snack bowls with crackers to let people taste. Don't know... I might get pretty greedy with it! :rolleyes: But I guess if it makes a sale it would be worth it to share!

ChefPaulaB said:
I finally broke down and opened mine last week (didn't want it to just sit in the fridge after I opened it to try it), we put it on the Pork Loin that I made in the DCB and put on our pork sandwiches the next day! Yummo! Today for lunch (Friday lunch is leftover day) my oldest son and I were having leftover stir fry and rice and it looked a little dry so I busted out the Ginger Wasabi, love it! My son (he's 21, almost) kept adding more and more! Both very good. I guess I might take a little and put in the bamboo snack bowls with crackers to let people taste. Don't know... I might get pretty greedy with it! :rolleyes: But I guess if it makes a sale it would be worth it to share!

I took one block of cream cheese, and divided it, and poured some of each over the tops of the cream cheese. It's really good on crackers that way.

Ohhhh, great idea for a show snack.

My friend at work puts his on pork also. I put mine on ice cream and sometimes cereal. I like the pepper jelly taste.

I opened the Wasabi and it didn't "pop." I was afraid to try it. It's in my fridge. I've been meaning to post here to find out if others did "pop" or not?

my aunt tried it with another consultant at a girl scout function of some sort and said "that pineapple rum sauce is so good, i could drink it straight out of the bottle with a straw!"

I like the pineapple rum sauce. It is really good on wheat snack crackers and makes a really good appetizer. I like the ginger wasabi sauce better though. But they are both delicious!

Can anyone offer a suggestion on how to use this at my open house this weekend? I'd like to offer it somehow for tasting in attempts to sell some?? I'm not really a pineapple person so I haven't bothered to open the one I earned yet. Should I just get crackers and put some in bamboo snack bowls?? any other other suggestions??? TIA!!

Like Becky D. said it is good on poured over cream cheese with some crackers!! Loved IT!

set-n-stone said:
Like Becky D. said it is good on poured over cream cheese with some crackers!! Loved IT!

And it stretches it farther than just using it alone!;)

ok so becky, do you think it would be good to put some cream cheese in 2 of snack bowls with sauce over it and the other 2 with just sauce and what kind of crackers do you suggest? How would it be on beer bread? Anygood? I was going to make a batch of our beer bread too for sampling. Any other suggestions would be great too. Thanks

I know I have been putting each one over a half block of cream cheese. I've gotten three of these type of servings out of the bottle so far, with probably two more left. So even though it is expensive, it actually goes a long way.

Katie, we tried it with the beer bread at our cluster meeting on Monday. I would say it is definitely better with crackers and cream cheese.

I have sold 6 bottles between my last two shows.

The beer bread would go good along with the oil dipping seasonings.

Bren706 said:
Katie, we tried it with the beer bread at our cluster meeting on Monday. I would say it is definitely better with crackers and cream cheese.

I have sold 6 bottles between my last two shows.

The beer bread would go good along with the oil dipping seasonings.

yeah i wish i had the dipping seasonings but i only have what I earned and I borrowed the rest of products from my director to display/use tomorrow. I didn't end up ordering a sample pack because I couldn't really afford one, which stinks because I love the products this season. I may host my own april show to earn some bamboo!!:) Wish I had ordered the dipping seasonings think they would have been a big hit

kcmckay said:
ok so becky, do you think it would be good to put some cream cheese in 2 of snack bowls with sauce over it and the other 2 with just sauce and what kind of crackers do you suggest? How would it be on beer bread? Anygood? I was going to make a batch of our beer bread too for sampling. Any other suggestions would be great too. Thanks

Katie - if you could even borrow 2 Tbls. of the oil dipping seasonings from your director or another cluster member, it would be worth it to have those there too.

It only takes 2 Tbls. to make a nice little dipping bowl full - and it goes a long way too. I've been slicing french bread into cubes to use with those.
If you have them, I guarantee you will sell them!
Then, do the sauces over the cream cheese (you don't have bamboo, but you could do them on Dots!) and surround it with crackers. I've been using Carrs Whole Wheat, and Table Water Crackers http://www.carrscrackers.com/cgi-bin/brandpages/product.pl?brand=439&company=140 - but I would think any kind of nice cracker would be good. Someone mentioned that they had been using the new ones that are cracker on one side, and pretzel on the other - I'm sure that would be good too!

ChefBeckyD said:
Katie - if you could even borrow 2 Tbls. of the oil dipping seasonings from your director or another cluster member, it would be worth it to have those there too.

It only takes 2 Tbls. to make a nice little dipping bowl full - and it goes a long way too. I've been slicing french bread into cubes to use with those.
If you have them, I guarantee you will sell them!
Then, do the sauces over the cream cheese (you don't have bamboo, but you could do them on Dots!) and surround it with crackers. I've been using Carrs Whole Wheat, and Table Water Crackers http://www.carrscrackers.com/cgi-bin/brandpages/product.pl?brand=439&company=140 - but I would think any kind of nice cracker would be good. Someone mentioned that they had been using the new ones that are cracker on one side, and pretzel on the other - I'm sure that would be good too!

I would love to borrow the oil dipping but I have to work until 5 and still have to do my grocery shopping and finish getting house set up and do all my pre prep work i plan on doing tonight to save myself time in the morning. So finding out who has some to spare may be too time consuming. But maybe I'll email my director and see if she has some. She's having some issues and has been staying at her mom's but I'm not sure where that is, townwise. I'll shoot her an email right now at work.

kcmckay said:
I would love to borrow the oil dipping but I have to work until 5 and still have to do my grocery shopping and finish getting house set up and do all my pre prep work i plan on doing tonight to save myself time in the morning. So finding out who has some to spare may be too time consuming. But maybe I'll email my director and see if she has some. She's having some issues and has been staying at her mom's but I'm not sure where that is, townwise. I'll shoot her an email right now at work.

If you can't get them - don't sweat it! You will be the only one there who would think something was missing! AND - you can tell them that if they book in April, everyone who spends $60 or more gets one for free - and you'll throw in a free one for them as a thank you for booking!

I don't know if you have the Ginger Wasabi sauce---but that is amazing with fresh vege's. The last few shows I have had, I have provided the fresh vege's and some sauce served on the Large Bamboo Platter in a white square bowl (don't have the bamboo bowls). It's amazing with carrots! LOL.

Every show I have sold at least 2 bottles. Since it is a higher price item in most's opinions, when they get to try it---they love it. You could even have your hostess provide the vege's if you would like that also!

The sauces are SO flipping good!

At my last show I made our beer bread and people tried the 2 sauces and the new dipping seasonings.

Everytime I pour the SPRS over cream cheese and serve with crackers, I sell the sauce. It is so delicious and makes for an easy appetizer.

DessertDivaFL said:
Everytime I pour the SPRS over cream cheese and serve with crackers, I sell the sauce. It is so delicious and makes for an easy appetizer.
Me too! And my neighbor just came by to pick up a bottle she ordered to serve at her jewelry party tomorrow night. :thumbup: She saw my DCB sitting on the stove, so I showed her the dump cake I made in it last night. Now, she is also going to make a Dump Cake in her DCB for the party too!

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
Me too! And my neighbor just came by to pick up a bottle she ordered to serve at her jewelry party tomorrow night. :thumbup: She was my DCB sitting on the stove, so I showed her the dump cake I made in it last night. Now, she is also going to make a Dump Cake in her DCB for the party too!

Wouldn't it be great if she gets tons of compliments on the sauce and dump cake and people ask her where she got the sauce and how she made the dump cake and in what. She could have a catalog show in minutes!

pamperedharriet said:
Wouldn't it be great if she gets tons of compliments on the sauce and dump cake and people ask her where she got the sauce and how she made the dump cake and in what. She could have a catalog show in minutes!

LOL - she wanted to do an actual catalog show along with the Jewelry Show, but I talked her out of it, because it's her step-daughter's grand opening show, and I didn't want the PC to take away from her Grand Opening. But hey, I can't help it if the PC sells itself, though! :D:eek:

(She is doing a PC show with me in June, too...;))

Very true, but one never knows as our products tend to sell by themselves sometimes.

I've got to get some PRS before my next show, I have the Ginger Wasabi (not opened yet).

Oh Becky! I am using the cream cheese idea for my HWC event on Saturday. I tasted it that way last week at our meeting! I had to laugh though, almost everyone said the same thing about it served that way. I want to see if you thought so to. When you first take that initial bite, does it remind you of butterscotch? It is really great and I am not big on pineapple either.

pampered1224 said:
Oh Becky! I am using the cream cheese idea fro my HWC event on Saturday. I tasted it that way last week at our meeting! I had to laugh though, almost everyone said the same thing about it served that way. I want to see if you thought so to. When you first take that initila bite, does it remind you of butterscotch? It is really great and I am not big on pineapple either.

Butterscotch? Nope - haven't heard that one...I'm going to have to sample again to look for the flavor. :chef:

I hope it's a HUGE hit for you at your HWC fundraiser, John!

Me too! I know I have sold quite a few and never even put them out. The names are selling them. Oh about the pork roast someone did? How did you do it? And which flavor? Like did you put it on before cooking it or after or part way through? And Which one? Or have you used both? I have to do two crock pot dishes for a party on the 15th at work and I was thinking of doing bite sized pieces of chicken with the pineapple and meatballs with the wasabi? Does that sound OK? OOO Maybe I should just get some deli ham and rolls for the Pineapple Rum! Pop the ham and the sauce in the crock pot and heat it up! I bet that would be good and a heck of a lot less work! Dang, I knew I should have had something more than a small bag of pretzels for lunch! I am making myself so hungry!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The main ingredient in our Pineapple Rum Sauce is, of course, pineapple! We use freshly crushed pineapple to give the sauce its delicious, tropical flavor.

2. Is the Pineapple Rum Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, our Pineapple Rum Sauce is gluten-free. We understand the importance of catering to dietary restrictions and have made sure that this sauce is safe for those with gluten sensitivities.

3. How should I use the Pineapple Rum Sauce?

The possibilities are endless! The Pineapple Rum Sauce is great as a marinade for meats, as a glaze for vegetables, or as a topping for desserts. Get creative and try it on your favorite dishes!

4. Does the Pineapple Rum Sauce contain alcohol?

Yes, the Pineapple Rum Sauce does contain alcohol. However, the alcohol content is very low and is mostly used for flavoring purposes. It is safe for all ages to consume.

5. Can I purchase the Pineapple Rum Sauce online?

Yes, our Pineapple Rum Sauce is available for purchase on our website. Simply visit our online store and add it to your cart. It will be shipped directly to your doorstep for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • dancedivine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • pamperedlinda