• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pillsburg Garlic Crescent Rolls

In summary, Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls are pre-made crescent roll dough infused with garlic flavoring that can be used for various recipes such as garlic bread or pizza. They are easy to make by simply unrolling the dough and baking according to package instructions. The shelf life for unopened rolls is about 2 weeks when refrigerated, and they can be frozen for up to 3 months. Some creative ways to use Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls include making garlic knots, mini calzones, or using them as a crust for a savory tart.
whiteyteresa
I just used them for the first time.

My daughter and I made them (rolled them) for the lasagna we fix tonight and they are delicous.

Has anyone tried them with the recipes (rings) we fix for our shows?

Would that be too much garlic or would we just not put garlic in the recipe?

Thanks but they are great.

~

I have used them for rings. They are good and I still leave garlic in the recipe, but we love garlic in our household.

They're great as the base for the Clubhouse Chicken Squares!

I've seen them in the stores, but have not tried them yet. At my shows lately i have been making the creamy caramel apple ring. But I bet they would be GREAT with a chicken caesar salad ring!;)

The garlic flavor isn't super strong, so they'd probably be good for everything except a dessert.Of course, I'm of Polish ancestry, and Polish food has garlic in EVERYTHING. So my "not strong" might be too strong for someone else. ;)

1. What are Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls?

Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls are a type of pre-made crescent roll dough that is infused with garlic flavoring. They can be used as a side dish or to make various recipes such as garlic bread or pizza.

2. Are Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls easy to make?

Yes, Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls are very easy to make. Simply unroll the dough, separate into triangles, and bake according to the package instructions. You can also add your own toppings or fillings for a more customized dish.

3. How long do Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls last?

Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls typically have a shelf life of about 2 weeks if kept refrigerated and unopened. Once opened, they should be used within 3-4 days for best quality.

4. Can Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls be frozen?

Yes, Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls can be frozen for up to 3 months. Simply wrap the unopened package tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place in the freezer. Allow the dough to thaw completely before baking.

5. What are some creative ways to use Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls?

Pillsbury Garlic Crescent Rolls can be used in a variety of recipes, such as garlic knots, mini garlic and cheese calzones, or even as a crust for a savory tart. You can also add herbs or different types of cheese to the dough for a unique twist on the classic crescent roll.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • krismaur
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krismaur
  • kathijenkins