• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PhD # Help: Deadline Approaching - How Soon Will the # Be Generated?

In summary, the speaker is worried about meeting the deadline for submitting orders and wants to make sure their host receives the special offer. They were able to enter a PHD # for the booking benefit but it may have caused some issues. They suggest reaching out to customer service for assistance and advise submitting orders as soon as possible.
straitfan
Gold Member
HELP! I know I'm cutting it close to the deadline. I had a catalog host, who recruited another girl to host a catalog show so that the #1 host could get 2 sets of the cookware. I submitted the first show, with the 2nd show as a booking. I was hoping that P3 would let me enter the 2nd set of cookware on show #2 as the booking benefit, but it wants the PHD #, and nothing's showing up. I'm afraid I already know the answer, but will the # be generated soon, or will I have to wait until tomorrow? (Do we have until the 5th to get the special? can't find that on the flier I'm looking at now, but I'm a little frazzled!)

I was able to retirve a PHD # shortly after I got the P3 confirmation email! It shouldn't take very long.

I thought you had until the end of the next month to get the host special as long as the show is dated in the month with the special you want.

I ended up getting it to go through with 000000 as the PHD#--I know it will most likely throw the show onto hold, but I got it in for Sept. sales and commission. I'll be able to immediately resolve the issue by the time they tell me it's a problem! I'm sure that it being Sun. eve. was the problem!

Hi there! I understand your concern about the deadline and wanting to make sure your host gets the special. Since the PHD # is required for the booking benefit, it may be best to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They should be able to generate the # for you and help ensure that your host receives the special. As for the deadline, it is always best to submit orders as soon as possible to avoid any potential issues. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Best of luck with your shows!

What is a "Phd #--How Soon Generated"?

A "Phd #--How Soon Generated" is a term used to refer to the process of generating new ideas and solutions in a PhD program. It involves conducting research, analyzing data, and developing a unique contribution to a particular field of study.

How long does it typically take to complete a "Phd #--How Soon Generated"?

The length of time it takes to complete a "Phd #--How Soon Generated" varies depending on the individual program and the student's progress. On average, it can take anywhere from 4-7 years to complete a PhD program.

What are some strategies for generating ideas in a "Phd #--How Soon Generated"?

Some strategies for generating ideas in a "Phd #--How Soon Generated" include conducting thorough literature reviews, collaborating with colleagues and mentors, attending conferences and workshops, and conducting experiments or surveys.

How important is time management in a "Phd #--How Soon Generated"?

Time management is crucial in a "Phd #--How Soon Generated" as it allows students to balance their research, coursework, and personal obligations effectively. Good time management skills can also help students stay organized and meet deadlines for their projects and publications.

What are some common challenges faced by students in a "Phd #--How Soon Generated"?

Some common challenges faced by students in a "Phd #--How Soon Generated" include managing a heavy workload, dealing with setbacks and failures, and maintaining a work-life balance. It is also common for students to experience imposter syndrome and feelings of isolation during their PhD journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • va_cooks