• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Show From Pws Contacts

In summary, a "Personal Show From Pws Contacts" is a cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant for a group of friends or family invited by a personal contact. To schedule a show, contact a consultant and choose a date, time, and location. Hosting a show allows you to earn free and discounted products, try new recipes and tools, and have a fun cooking experience with loved ones. The menu can be customized and there is no obligation to make a purchase, but it is appreciated and may come with special discounts and promotions.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I wish we could import names from our personal contact list to where you set up a new show. I got tired of copy and pasteing to invite people to a personal show so I checked all of my contacts and sent them an email that shows all of the new fall items. In the add comment section I invited them to my show. I've got a few orders so far.
Does anyone else use their contact lists to send emails?

You mean you're having your own show and you want to import guests for the guest list?

What I did was export my contacts from Outlook as a CSV file. Then log into your website as the host, not through your PWS Assistant and from there you can upload the CSV file from your desktop.

I hope this is what you're asking for.

Thanks! I'll have to try that.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1. What is a "Personal Show From Pws Contacts"?

A "Personal Show From Pws Contacts" is a virtual or in-person cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant for a group of friends, family, or acquaintances who have been invited by a personal contact of the consultant.

2. How do I schedule a "Personal Show From Pws Contacts"?

You can schedule a "Personal Show From Pws Contacts" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and requesting to host a show. The consultant will then work with you to choose a date, time, and location for the show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Personal Show From Pws Contacts"?

Hosting a "Personal Show From Pws Contacts" allows you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales from the show. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends or family.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Personal Show From Pws Contacts"?

Yes, you can work with the Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your "Personal Show From Pws Contacts". The consultant can help you choose recipes that will best suit the tastes and dietary restrictions of your guests.

5. Do I need to make a purchase at a "Personal Show From Pws Contacts"?

There is no obligation to make a purchase at a "Personal Show From Pws Contacts". However, if you do choose to place an order, it is greatly appreciated and helps support the consultant and their business. Plus, you may be able to take advantage of special discounts and promotions offered at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflk
  • naekelsey