• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Phone Call from PC Family - Jean Williams Thanks Me!

In summary, the team at PC has been working on developing a telephone call system for their employees. Employees who have participated in the early stages of the development process have been called with a "thank you" message. The system is still in development, and employees are not yet receiving calls.
RMDave
Gold Member
I just received an actual telephone call from Jean Williams with PC "Thanking me" for participating in the PC family.

OMG!

They're actually making real telephone calls?

I missed mine - but it's on the machine. Cool, huh?!

An improvement over the pre-recorded messages.

I wonder in what order they are making the calls...I haven't gotten one yet. :(

I got one yesterday. Very nice to hear a "live" voice :D

I got a call from someone in the distribution center. I would have figured they would be pretty busy this time of year. I imagined them tasking anyone on their lunch break with a list of calls to make :)

I got a call the other day as well!

I recieved mine last Friday.. which was extra awesome because it was my birthday.. I was bummed I missed the call. But my hubby listened to the voice mail and said.. "I'm glad you work for a company that "get's it" " He was impressed that we mean something to them. Certainly don't get THAT in my 8-5 job!

:grumpy: I didn't get one, maybe I'm too new...

Just got mine. It was very nice.

I just got mine too.... Ben from Finance was quite nice!

Got mine today! Very cool!

I haven't received one (and I'm not new).

So, I haven't had one, either. What are they for? Just a "hey, how'ya doin'?" kinda call?

got mine yesterday and it does mean alot to be addressed by name!
Kudos to the Team building committee member who suggested this .

Paula R. Lewis said:
So, I haven't had one, either. What are they for? Just a "hey, how'ya doin'?" kinda call?

I couldn't answer it but she left a voice mail and just wanted to thank me for being a part of the PC Family and they were there for any help and support at the HO.

minirottie said:
I couldn't answer it but she left a voice mail and just wanted to thank me for being a part of the PC Family and they were there for any help and support at the HO.

Diddo.
It was just nice to be thanked for no reason. :thumbup::)

I just got mine today. I was shocked. It was nice to feel appreciated.

WOW! No one on my team hastold me they have received the call. Nice to hear about it though

I got one yesterday too. She said it was in honor of their anniversary month.I suspect they are calling EVERYBODY but with so few people and so many of us, it is taking a while. If you don't have an answering machine I doubt they'll make another try.

I got one last week too. Just someone in the finance department. When I initially heard "finance department", I thought, "uh oh". LOL!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!

got mine this week as well. made me smile :)

I got one too thanking me for being part of the PC. My new recruit got one while I was at her house helping her submit her first show. It was great to have our company make personal calls.

I got a message left.

Me too, but I wasn't home.... great message though!!:D

I got a call too - I thought it was cause I was new, but the lady left a long message on my voice mail welcoming me to the family. I thought it was nice and it made me feel like I made a good choice to be PC consultant!

I'm feeling a little left out. I've not gotten one. :cry:

Well, obviously it's taking more than a month to get to all of us!

It must be taking awhile! I didn't get one yet, but even if I never get one that is ok with me. Just knowing they did the calls is AWESOME! I just left my full time job to do PC full time. I can tell you this much the owners of our company (very small and begged me to stay) didn't even call to wish me luck on my last day. I was there for 4 years and worked for 4 EXTRA months after I gave my resignation!

PC has the BEST Home Office staff! They are friendly, helpful, and I always smile after I get off the phone with them. I even had a customer service person remember me and apologize for something he told me. (And he was the one who owned up to it, I never would have remembered it was the same person! How wonderful is that?)

Related to Personal Phone Call from PC Family - Jean Williams Thanks Me!

1. How did I receive a personal phone call from a PC family member?

PC stands for "Personal Computer" and it is likely that you provided your phone number as part of a registration or sign-up process for the PC family. This allows them to reach out to you directly, whether it be for feedback, promotions, or to thank you for being a part of their community.

2. Is it common for PC family members to receive personal phone calls?

While it may not be a regular occurrence, it is not uncommon for companies and organizations to reach out to their members or customers through various forms of communication, including phone calls. It is a way for them to connect with their community and show their appreciation.

3. Who is Jean Williams and why did she call me?

Jean Williams is likely a representative or employee of the PC family. She may have been tasked with making phone calls to members to thank them for their participation and loyalty to the community. It is also possible that she had a specific reason for calling you, such as feedback or a special offer.

4. What should I do if I receive a personal phone call from a company or organization?

If you receive a call from a company or organization, it is up to you whether you want to engage in the conversation. You can politely let them know if you are not interested in the reason for the call, or you can take the opportunity to ask any questions or provide feedback. It is important to remember that you have the right to end the call at any time.

5. Can I expect more personal phone calls from the PC family in the future?

It is possible that you may receive more personal phone calls from the PC family in the future, depending on their communication strategies and your level of involvement in the community. If you do not wish to receive phone calls, you can always let them know and they should respect your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
krystalscooking
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori