• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Phone Fear: My PC Journey and Success Story

In summary, Ilene Meckley believes that making live calls (such as talking to the lady at the gas station) are counted as one of your daily calls, and that leaving messages are extra credit and don't really count towards your daily goal.
lisatx04
I have been doing PC since October and it has been slow. I hate the phone and hate making customer care calls. Today I was home sick and was really getting some PC things together, like realtor packages and neighborhood announcements. Anyway, I picked up the phone and made 6-8 calls!!!! Granted, I got machines on all of them but one but on the one that I spoke to, I mentioned the HWC campaign for May and her mother is a 10 year breast cancer survivor!! She is going to think about doing a show!! I know, nothing set in stone, but it's a start.

Just wanted to share my little success with you!!

Lisa

I truly believe that just picking up the phone and dialing is the hardest obstacle.........once you're on the phone it comes easy, but it just the picking it up and doing it!:p
Great job for you, and isn't it a great confidence booster to do something new?

Way to go! I share the same phone phobia, and I, too, tried to kick my fears last night. I didn't have any success, but it was a step in the right direction.

Way to go! I too struggle with Phone fear but once I pick up the phone I get on a roll and it's so much easier even if I don't get any bookings from it, I am a least using the phone and it's gotten me reorders from doing so!

That's awesome news! I hope she follows through!

It's funny how many in the business have "phone fear". :)

That's fabulous - picking up the phone REALLY is the hardest part - congrats on getting over that hurdle!

That is great, really shows why we should all get over our phone phobia. Now if there were a pill I could take...

I can totally relate! Ilene Meckley was a single mother of 5 and incredibly successful in Discovery Toys (so PC should be really easy, right?). She thinks that leaving messages are extra credit and don't really count towards your daily goal. But she breaks it down for you really easily: Make 2 contacts between 8-noon. 2 contacts between noon-3, 2 contacts betweem 3-6 and 2 contacts between 6-8. You can start out more slowly and tweak it to fit your schedule. Also, making live contacts, such as talking to the lady at the gas station, etc. count as one of your contacts for that time period, so it's really easy if you think about it. She recruited hundreds of consultants a year, so something she says must work!

What is "I Did It!!"?

"I Did It!!" is a collection of cooking and baking tools designed to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

How does "I Did It!!" differ from other Pampered Chef products?

While all Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and baking easier, "I Did It!!" specifically focuses on tools that help with meal preparation and organization.

What products are included in the "I Did It!!" collection?

The "I Did It!!" collection includes a variety of tools such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, storage containers, and organizational tools.

Can I purchase "I Did It!!" products individually or only as a set?

You can purchase "I Did It!!" products individually or as a set. However, purchasing the complete set will give you a more cohesive and organized meal preparation experience.

Are "I Did It!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "I Did It!!" products are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • loreedfk