• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Order Shipping - Overnighting?

In summary, the individual is interested in placing a personal order for the guest host special in April. However, they plan on donating the order to a silent auction and must have the products by April 8. They are unsure if placing the order on April 1 will ensure on-time delivery, and are considering asking HO to send it faster. It is suggested to call HO and inquire about overnight shipping, although this is not a common practice for PC. It is also mentioned that the individual may have meant the party plates instead of the guest host special. The party plates are currently available for sale and can be purchased as a personal order. It is noted that guests placing individual or web orders will not be able to receive the guest special in April
n8vtxn
Hello! I am wanting to put in a personal order for April so I can get the guest host special for that month. The thing is, though, I plan to donate the order to a silent auction and MUST have the products by April 8. If I put the order in on April 1, will I get it on time, or can I ask HO to send it some other way to get it faster - overnight, for instance.

Thanks,

It wouldn't hurt anything to call HO and ask. They definately have the capability, hence individual online orders can be sent next day I would think that they could do the same for you...you'll just pay a lot more.

n8vtxn said:
Hello! I am wanting to put in a personal order for April so I can get the guest host special for that month. The thing is, though, I plan to donate the order to a silent auction and MUST have the products by April 8. If I put the order in on April 1, will I get it on time, or can I ask HO to send it some other way to get it faster - overnight, for instance.

Thanks,
It is likely that it will come in time but they won't guarantee it. It would be an exception for PC to ship it overnight and PC rarely makes exceptions but it is worth asking. You said ^^^ that you want the guest host special but I am thinking you meant the party plates. You can't get the host special at that price unless you place a $150 or more show.

NOTE: Guests placing individual or web orders will NOT be able to get the guest special in April.

The party plates are available for sale now... just buy them as a personal order. They aren't that expensive and you'll save yourself a lot of anxiety... and probably money because you can use the regular shipping.

BethCooks4U said:
NOTE: Guests placing individual or web orders will NOT be able to get the guest special in April.

I was confused on this issue..so I called! Guests placing individual orders through you will be able to get the guest special. Only web orders are affected by this.

1. How much does overnight shipping cost for personal orders?

The cost of overnight shipping for personal orders depends on the weight and destination of the package. You can calculate the shipping cost by adding the desired items to your cart and entering your shipping address at checkout.

2. Can I request overnight shipping for any product?

Not all products are eligible for overnight shipping. To see if a product is eligible, look for the "Overnight Shipping Available" label on the product page. If the label is not present, then overnight shipping is not available for that product.

3. What is the cutoff time for placing an overnight shipping order?

The cutoff time for placing an overnight shipping order is 2:00 PM CT. Orders placed after this time will be processed and shipped the following business day.

4. Can I track my overnight shipping order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website.

5. Is overnight shipping available for international orders?

No, overnight shipping is only available for orders within the United States. International orders will be shipped via standard shipping methods and may take longer to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • esavvymom