• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Personal order shipping - overnighting?

n8vtxn

Jul 23, 2005
Hello! I am wanting to put in a personal order for April so I can get the guest host special for that month. The thing is, though, I plan to donate the order to a silent auction and MUST have the products by April 8. If I put the order in on April 1, will I get it on time, or can I ask HO to send it some other way to get it faster - overnight, for instance.

Thanks,

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
It wouldn't hurt anything to call HO and ask. They definately have the capability, hence individual online orders can be sent next day I would think that they could do the same for you...you'll just pay a lot more.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
n8vtxn said:
Hello! I am wanting to put in a personal order for April so I can get the guest host special for that month. The thing is, though, I plan to donate the order to a silent auction and MUST have the products by April 8. If I put the order in on April 1, will I get it on time, or can I ask HO to send it some other way to get it faster - overnight, for instance.

Thanks,
It is likely that it will come in time but they won't guarantee it. It would be an exception for PC to ship it overnight and PC rarely makes exceptions but it is worth asking. You said ^^^ that you want the guest host special but I am thinking you meant the party plates. You can't get the host special at that price unless you place a $150 or more show.

NOTE: Guests placing individual or web orders will NOT be able to get the guest special in April.

R

RachelNguyen

The party plates are available for sale now... just buy them as a personal order. They aren't that expensive and you'll save yourself a lot of anxiety... and probably money because you can use the regular shipping.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
BethCooks4U said:
NOTE: Guests placing individual or web orders will NOT be able to get the guest special in April.

I was confused on this issue..so I called! Guests placing individual orders through you will be able to get the guest special. Only web orders are affected by this.