• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfecting Brownie Pizza: Tips for Even Baking with Stoneware

In summary, the brownie pizza did not stick to the pan and had a lot of toppings. However, the batter was thin and people may not notice the difference. The brownies can be made regular or cake-like and they will not stick to the pan.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! Okay, I remade the brownie pizza tonight. Well just the brownie part actually. I used the large bar pan again and the 9x13 mix. This time I used regular, not low fat. It didn't stick! YAY! However, I couldn't get it spread evenly and one side ended up thin and one side ended up thicker. I mean it'd still work. Some would have the more fudgy side and some would have the more firmer side. But, do y'all have any tips on making it more even? This is the only piece of stoneware I have so using something else isn't an option. Thanks so much!
God bless,
Amanda

OK no answers for you but do I understand that you tried to use low fat brownie mix and it stuck to the large bar pan? Bummer, I'm really watching my calorie/fat intake and like to cook as low fat as possible.

I just used the back of a scraper to smooth it out. I wasn't too worried about the thickness. Plus if you have a little of both, you can please an entire brownie crowd. Some like them crunchy some like them chewy!

Michelle,
It stuck to the parchment paper, not the bar pan itself. I lined it with the paper because my pan is not seasoned. It's brand new. I'm sure if you sprayed the parchment with pam or something it would help. :)
God bless,
Amanda

Wadesgirl,
Thanks! that makes me feel much better! :)
God bless,
Amanda

Brush it with just a little bit of vegetable oil like you do for the warm nutty caramel brownies. I made some low fat yesterday and it worked great!

TheChaoticCook said:
OK no answers for you but do I understand that you tried to use low fat brownie mix and it stuck to the large bar pan? Bummer, I'm really watching my calorie/fat intake and like to cook as low fat as possible.

jesusluvsu2005 said:
Wadesgirl,
Thanks! that makes me feel much better! :)
God bless,
Amanda
The batter is really thin on the brownies when you put it in the pan but after all the toppings are on, I don't think anyone will notice any difference! It's really the toppings that make it wonderful! Just adds to the brownie. Okay, now you are making want to make this again!

Make sure you are making cake-like brownies. Brush the pan with oil (Pam will make it sticky) until it is well seasoned.

stacywhitlow said:
Make sure you are making cake-like brownies. Brush the pan with oil (Pam will make it sticky) until it is well seasoned.
I make regular brownies when I do this and have never had a problem.

What are the ingredients needed to make Brownie Pizza Again?

The ingredients needed to make Brownie Pizza Again are 1 box of brownie mix, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 egg, 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract, and your choice of toppings such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, or fruit.

How do I make the Brownie Pizza crust?

To make the crust for Brownie Pizza Again, follow the instructions on the box of brownie mix. Once the batter is prepared, spread it evenly onto a greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until the crust is set.

Do I need any special equipment to make Brownie Pizza Again?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A regular pizza pan or baking sheet will work just fine. However, you may want to use a mixer to make the cream cheese filling smoother.

Can I make Brownie Pizza Again ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the crust and cream cheese filling ahead of time. Simply store them separately in the fridge until you are ready to assemble and bake the pizza. This is a great option for parties or gatherings.

How should I store leftovers of Brownie Pizza Again?

Leftovers of Brownie Pizza Again can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also freeze the leftovers for up to a month. To reheat, simply place the pizza in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampered_rae
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies