• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Split Brownie Pizza- Tried 4 the First Time

In summary, the conversation revolved around a recipe for Banana Split Brownie Pizza. The main questions were about baking time and ingredient amounts, specifically the use of 8oz of pineapple and whether it was enough for the entire pan. The conversation also included tips for reducing cooking time when using a low-fat brownie mix and using parchment paper. The recipe used a brownie mix for a 9x13 pan and included cream cheese, pineapple, fudge topping, pecans, strawberries, and bananas as toppings.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I made this today in the bar pan. I got some crispy edges though. How long do you bake it in the large bar pan? Also, do you use more of the topping ingredients? I just did half of the pan with the recipe and left half plain and I feel like 8oz of pineapple might not be enough for the whole pan. What do y'all do? It's very tasty by the way! Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda
P.S. I used parchment paper (reynold's brand, I don't have any of the pampered chef kind yet) and the brownie stuck badly to the paper. I did use low fat brownie mix. I didn't grease the parchement paper but I didn't think you had to. Any tips? Thanks!

The low fat mix just does that... Did you use 1 box? If so I would reduce the cooking time by a few minutes since it is fairly thin. use the cooking time from the recipe not the box.

I have not made this in forever but I did it round and the 8oz of pineapple was fine.

All these food threads are making me hungry and I do not want to cook tonight!!!

I had a power cooking show today and I have a special training I am going to tomorrow.

I do it in the large bar pan. My director gave me the recipe when I signed up so I don't know if it's the correct PC recipe. I use a brownie box that says for 9x13 pan. I don't line it with parchement paper, that part of the recipe is for the large round stone so it doesn't flow off. Here's the recipe I use. It does say for the large round stone but I do it just fine on the bar pan.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza
1 15 oz. box fudge brownie mix
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
1 jar fudge ice cream topping
1/2 cup whole pecans
10-12 fresh strawberries
2 bananas
Mix brownie according to box instructions in Classic Batter Bowl. Spread on parchment paper on Large Round Stone. Bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes. Test with Cake Tester for doneness. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese with sugar and drained pineapple using Classic Scraper. Spread over brownie with Large Spreader. Using Pizza Cutter, slice brownie into serving sized pieces. Slice fruit with Egg Slicer Plus and place on brownie. Microwave fudge topping for 1 minute and then drizzle over brownie using V-Shaped Cutter. Using Food Chopper, chop pecans and then sprinkle over brownie. Serve with Mini Serving Spatula

1. What ingredients do I need to make Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

To make Banana Split Brownie Pizza, you will need brownie mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, bananas, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate chips, and chopped nuts.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any fruit you like for this recipe. Some popular alternatives include raspberries, blueberries, and cherries.

3. How long does it take to make Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

The prep time for this recipe is about 15 minutes and the baking time is approximately 20 minutes, so in total it should take about 35 minutes to make.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make this dessert?

You will need a 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet to make the brownie crust, but other than that, you should have all the necessary equipment in a standard kitchen.

5. Can I make this ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownie crust ahead of time and store it in an airtight container until you are ready to assemble and serve the pizza. However, it is recommended to add the toppings right before serving for the freshest taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Bren706