• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Making Perfect Brownies in a Large Pan | 8x8 Box Mix Hacks

In summary, line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking and use the oil, shortening, flour paste on the bottom and sides of the brownies to make them more delicious.
floccies
I'm about to make these for the first time and wondered if there were any tips.

Do I line the bottom with parchment paper? Do I use the oil, shortening, flour paste on the bottom & sides?

I am planning on using two of the 8x8 boxes of brownie mix.

Thank you

I use a piece of parchment paper, and it is nice to be able to lift them out and cut them out of the pan with the pizza cutter!

I always use parchment with my brownies. I let a bit hang over each end. That way I can easily take them out of the pan for cutting with my handy dandy Pizza Cutter!

Hey, Jennifer, great minds think alike!

I never thought of lining the large ban pan when I make my brownies. Good idea!

Yes 2 boxes of brownies fits nicely in this pan.

Do you guys use parchment paper when you make pizza in the large bar pan?

Yes, I do. I sprinkle a little cornmeal on top of the parchment to get a really crispy crust.

raebates said:
Yes, I do. I sprinkle a little cornmeal on top of the parchment to get a really crispy crust.
With brownies? hmm that sounds different!

Nope, with pizza.

jenniferknapp said:
With brownies? hmm that sounds different!
No, she is talking about pizza.

haha, I deleted my post....I didn't see the pizza part and didn't want to make a fool of myself. Darn, you saw it first ;)

Thanks for clarifying that --I thought I was crazier than I am this afternoon.

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks for clarifying that --I thought I was crazier than I am this afternoon.
Me too Harriet :) I was scrolling up and down and up and down trying to figure out where that came from!!!

I messed the whole thread up - you guys are just too quick in refreshing the posts!!

At least we are not alone Kearstin!

jenniferknapp said:
I messed the whole thread up - you guys are just too quick in refreshing the posts!!
I'm at work - I don't have anything else to do ;)

What a super duper idea...I don't use my parchment paper nearly enough!

1. What ingredients do I need to make brownies in the large pan?

You will need 1 box of brownie mix, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 1/4 cup of water, and 2 eggs.

2. Can I use a different type of oil instead of vegetable oil?

Yes, you can use any type of oil that is suitable for baking, such as canola oil or melted coconut oil.

3. How long do I bake the brownies in the large pan?

The baking time will vary depending on your oven and the type of brownie mix you use. However, we recommend starting with 25 minutes and checking for doneness with a toothpick. The brownies should be done when the toothpick comes out clean.

4. Can I add any mix-ins to the brownie batter?

Yes, you can add in chocolate chips, nuts, or other desired mix-ins to the brownie batter before pouring it into the large pan.

5. How do I clean the large pan after making brownies?

The large pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • DebPC