• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pepsi and America's Second Harvest

In summary, "Pepsi and America's Second Harvest" is a partnership between PepsiCo and America's Second Harvest, aimed at providing hunger relief and increasing awareness of food insecurity in the United States. PepsiCo supports America's Second Harvest through various initiatives, and individuals can also support the partnership through purchasing PepsiCo products, participating in donation drives, or volunteering. The partnership helps millions of people every year, providing over 200 million meals in 2019. To learn more, visit their websites, follow them on social media, or reach out to your local food bank.
JessicaMosley
I got an email from Pepsi tonight and since it's for America's Second Harvest I thought I'd share it with everyone. If you go the this website:

http://www.PepsiSnowGlobe.com

and create a snowglobe Pepsi makes a donation to America's Second Harvest--they're pretty cute snow globes too :) You can email them to anyone you want. Here's a copy of mine:

http://www.pepsisnowglobe.com/_CT/A.1000.25034.3360.141954620799&eid=21483

And http://www.pepsisnowglobe.com/_CT/A.1000.25034.3360.834134870031&eid=22874, at least, the first pass.They may not let me save any of my other ones.

That is so cute - I don't have time to do it right now, but I will remember to come back here later today with DS - he adores snowglobes - so this will be something fun we can do together.....and help someone else in the process!

Related to Pepsi and America's Second Harvest

1. What is "Pepsi and America's Second Harvest"?

"Pepsi and America's Second Harvest" is a partnership between PepsiCo and the national food bank network, America's Second Harvest. Together, they aim to provide hunger relief and increase awareness of food insecurity in the United States.

2. How does PepsiCo support America's Second Harvest?

PepsiCo supports America's Second Harvest through various initiatives such as donating food and beverage products, providing financial contributions, and volunteering. They also use their resources and platform to raise awareness and advocate for hunger relief.

3. Can individuals support "Pepsi and America's Second Harvest"?

Yes, individuals can support "Pepsi and America's Second Harvest" by purchasing PepsiCo products, participating in donation drives, or volunteering at their local food bank. Additionally, PepsiCo offers a program called "Food for Good" where individuals can donate money to help provide nutritious meals to those in need.

4. How many people does "Pepsi and America's Second Harvest" help?

"Pepsi and America's Second Harvest" helps millions of people every year. In 2019, they provided more than 200 million meals to individuals and families facing food insecurity in the United States.

5. How can I learn more about "Pepsi and America's Second Harvest"?

You can learn more about "Pepsi and America's Second Harvest" by visiting their websites or following them on social media. You can also reach out to your local food bank to see how they are connected with the partnership and how you can get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • luvs2sellit
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies