• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Payment Deadline for Orders? Has Anyone Heard of This?

In summary, according to this other direct sales company, there is a law that says once a customer has received payment for an order, they must submit it within 7 days. It is unknown if this law applies to all companies or only to demonstrators.
Stampaholic1961
Gold Member
I had never heard this before & wanted to see if anyone else had. I heard that there is a law that says once we receive payment for an order, we must submit it withing 7 days. Does anyone know anything about this? I don't even know where to go to look this up!

If it is true, it might help get shows closed sooner. Or does it apply to shows? Or is it only individual orders?

I haven't heard that. There is a cancellation clause that allows customers to cancel within 3 days of giving us an order, but I haven't heard of the other one.

I've never heard of it either. I'm guessing that if there were such a law that applied to us the legal people at the HO would have let us know. They're pretty good about encouraging us to follow the law. ;)

I think it's a preference thing mostly. I try to submit within 3-4 days simply so customers get their orders back quicker, but as said above, it's not required. You could wait a month (not recommending!) if you really wanted to.

I have never heard of that rule. I know about the 3 day cancellation clause. I usually tell the host that they have 48 hours to close. That way everyone gets their stuff withing a week or so. :O) I find it works well because most people get there outside orders before the show and it would only take a phone call the next day to round up any other outside orders. Just a thought.

I am with another direct sales company & they just sent out a notice to all demonstrators & told us about this. I just called them about it & she said she thinks it applies all companies. She said it is a federal regulation. I have tried to do a Google search but haven't had any luck in finding any further information.

Stampaholic1961 said:
I am with another direct sales company & they just sent out a notice to all demonstrators & told us about this. I just called them about it & she said she thinks it applies all companies. She said it is a federal regulation. I have tried to do a Google search but haven't had any luck in finding any further information.

Email home office and ask them. They'll be able to say if it pertains to us.

1. What is the payment deadline for orders?

The payment deadline for orders is typically 2-3 days before the order is placed. This allows time for the payment to process and for any adjustments to be made before the order is submitted.

2. Can I pay for my order after the payment deadline?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept payments after the payment deadline has passed. This is to ensure that all orders are processed and shipped on time.

3. What payment methods are accepted for orders?

We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal, for online orders. For in-person orders, we also accept cash and checks.

4. Will I receive a reminder about the payment deadline?

Yes, we will send a reminder email or text message a few days before the payment deadline to ensure that all customers have enough time to make their payments.

5. Has anyone had issues with the payment deadline for orders?

No, we have not received any complaints or issues regarding the payment deadline for orders. However, if you do encounter any problems, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• {*mandy*}
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies