• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried This Old Kitchen Tool Theme?

In summary, the "This Old Kitchen Tool Theme" is a collection of vintage-inspired, yet functional, kitchen tools that are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. These tools are made with high-quality materials and modern technology, and can be used for everyday use in the kitchen. They also offer replacements and additional pieces for sets, and many are dishwasher safe and safe to use with non-stick cookware.
Thinker
Gold Member
Has anyone done a This Old (kitchen) Tool theme show? I have never heard of this and what like to know more. I had a customer to say see went to a PC party and the consultant said it was a Old tool party.

Is it like on This Old House where they pass around a tool and take guesses for what it is?

Sounds like when the consultant tells guests to bring their oldest/worst kitchen tool, and they vote on the worst one at the show. The "winner" gets a prize, usually some money off a replacement from the catalog for their old thing.

chefann said:
Sounds like when the consultant tells guests to bring their oldest/worst kitchen tool, and they vote on the worst one at the show. The "winner" gets a prize, usually some money off a replacement from the catalog for their old thing.

That sounds like a great idea.

I've heard of the ugliest scraper/spatula contest. Or the worst oven mitt, you know how they love to land on a hot stove by themselves and burn up!

She describe more like the oldest/worst tool. I guest the winner got a discount off the new item. Thanks so much. I do like the other ideas though - especially the worst oven mitt

Related to Has Anyone Tried This Old Kitchen Tool Theme?

1. What is the "This Old Kitchen Tool Theme" all about?

The "This Old Kitchen Tool Theme" is a collection of vintage-inspired kitchen tools that have been updated with modern technology and design. These tools are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient while adding a touch of nostalgia to your kitchen.

2. Are these tools just for display or are they functional?

While these tools may have a vintage look, they are all functional and designed for everyday use in the kitchen. They are made with high-quality materials and modern technology to ensure they can withstand regular use and still maintain their classic charm.

3. Can I find replacements or additional pieces for my "This Old Kitchen Tool Theme" set?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of vintage-inspired kitchen tools that can be used to complement your existing set or replace any lost or damaged pieces. These tools are also sold individually, so you can add to your collection as needed.

4. Are these tools dishwasher safe?

Many of the "This Old Kitchen Tool Theme" tools are dishwasher safe, but it's always best to check the product description or packaging for specific instructions. Some tools may need to be hand washed to preserve their vintage finish or to prevent damage to any unique features.

5. Can I use these tools with non-stick cookware?

Yes, most of the "This Old Kitchen Tool Theme" tools are safe to use with non-stick cookware. However, it's always a good idea to check the product description or packaging for any specific instructions or warnings regarding compatibility with certain types of cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NewtoMom