• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Heard of This? I Don't Really See a Need for This- but

In summary, Debbie said that most of the time, the host just emails the orders and she tallies them. There is no magic or pixie dust, but they are working on a way to make this easier for hosts. There is a fee for this service, but it is worth it if the host is already using Pampered Chef's PWS.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone heard of this? I don't really see a need for this- but that's me.

I have yes and I dont see a need for it either.

I guess email hasn't caught on yet... LOL

I don't even understand it! Why would we NOT want to develop a relationship with our hosts? Hmmmm.... weird to me.

One of my friend's husband's created this. They thought it would simpify the closing process. I don't see much of a need for it, but Duska and the other ladies here are using it and LOVE it.

I guess I don't get this either. Why bother?

Seems like the time you save with your host you will be spending dealing with that. I like closing out my shows with my host, many times they have questions and I am able to help them with their selections.

One plus for the program is the outside orders. The host can put them in the system and they will know (right away) if they've calculated the total correctly.

Chef Kearns said:
One plus for the program is the outside orders. The host can put them in the system and they will know (right away) if they've calculated the total correctly.

I have my hosts enter them into my PWS as if they were doing the ordering.

Thanks for the V-8 moment, Deb! What a great idea and it gets them familiar with your website too!!! Love ya!:love0010: in the most Pampered Chef sorta way!!:chef:

DebbieJ said:

What a great idea! That makes so much sense, why I never thought of this before is beyond me LoL

The brilliance of this group is awesome and amazing! I praise God for each of you! Thanks Debbbi J! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

DebbieJ said:

Debbie, can you share with us the wording you are using with hosts. I tried to explain this to a host via e-mail which for a few days is what I am limited to. This is what I said, but I don't feel that I have explained it too well:

Hi Karen!

Sounds like you have been working hard already on you catalog party! You may have already received an e-mail thanking you for hosting a party. To make things easier, you can go onto my website and enter your orders right online. Nothing will be submitted, however, until we get your order and agree to "wrap things up". This is a great way to make sure that your orders are calculated correctly. And on my end, all I have to do is click a button and your orders are logged into my computer program in an instant!

Let me know if this doesn't work for you and we can do it all over the phone.

So I would love any advice!

Thanks!

I don't send them an email about it, we talk about it in host coaching. So I don't have any magic words for you!But honestly, most of the time, they just email the orders and I tally them. :)

What, no magic? No pixie dust? :D I will work on this as time goes on because I want more people to become familiar with this as an option and to feel comfy learning how to navigate my website comfortably!

$69 for the year for this service and then you have to manage it... no thanks. Seems like a lot more work than just talking or emailing with your hostess. Perhaps if you are doing so many shows that you can not manage them any other way. Use your PWS that you are already paying for, as already suggested.

I got an email from this person today about this...how would he have gotten my email address?

PamperedK said:
I got an email from this person today about this...how would he have gotten my email address?

Someone on another loop asked this and he said that he got them all from our personal websites... I find that a little hard to believe. :mad:

This just came across the director's loop from Karin Logstin:

Subject: RE: A Pampered Chef Resource
To: "Holly Stephens: YOUR Pamp Chef" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 4:18 PM

He is married to a Consultant who must be on the loops. We are in the process of connecting with him about his solicitation.

Yeah....maybe Director dish??? Actually one of the girls on my team got it and she's not on the director dish...and I don't think she even has a website!!

I received the email today too and I'm only on chefsuccess.com and Stacy Pressman's director loop.

As for me, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I've been closing shows fine over the phone and email for the past five years and see no need to change what I'm doing.

Tara

PamperedK said:
Yeah....maybe Director dish???

It was the one called Directors Loop...

I wonder what HO could even do about it though...

I'm not on any other groups...maybe it's from here? My SO doesn't think it's a big deal but I'm annoyed.

I never got the email. I've taken my pws adress and last name off both DCS and CS so maybe he couldn't figure out who I was? LOL

This was on the director's dish today -

Hello Everyone,

For your info.

Derek Nichols is Kim Nichols , Advanced Director with PC, husband. He created the resource to help Kim and is now offering it to others. Kim is a part of Duska Mills team.

Stacy Tennesen
Advanced Director and New Consultant Trainer
For The Pampered Chef

He found me through Facebook. That's how I got the email.

I never got the email, but only heard about it here. But, watch, now that I said that......

Just so you know...even though I know Kim and attend Duska's meetings I HAVE NOT been giving him anyone's contact info! I just wanted that out there from the beginning!!

This came through the Director's Dish yahoo group from Jennifer Clampitt:The Pampered Chef has put an end to the Host Rewards web-site. I do not know the specifics, but I received an e-mail Friday.

Debi said:
This came through the Director's Dish yahoo group from Jennifer Clampitt:

The Pampered Chef has put an end to the Host Rewards web-site. I do not know the specifics, but I received an e-mail Friday.

I was just able to bring it up... :(

The website is still up and running, but I'm not sure if he is taking subscriptions. I just don't like that he didn't introduce himself, even as a spouse of a consultant.

1. What is the purpose of this invention or discovery?

The purpose of this invention or discovery may vary depending on its specific nature, but generally, it is created to solve a problem or address a need in society. It could also be for the purpose of advancing scientific knowledge and understanding.

2. Who is responsible for creating this?

The specific individuals or group responsible for creating this invention or discovery may vary. It could be a team of scientists, researchers, engineers, or even individual inventors. The credit for the creation typically goes to the person or group who first came up with the idea and successfully brought it to fruition.

3. How does this invention or discovery work?

The workings of this invention or discovery will depend on its specific nature. It could involve complex scientific principles, advanced technology, or a combination of both. To fully understand how it works, it is best to consult scientific literature or seek the guidance of an expert in the field.

4. What impact does this invention or discovery have on society?

The impact of this invention or discovery on society can be significant. It could lead to improved quality of life, increased efficiency and productivity, or better understanding of the world around us. It may also have social, economic, and ethical implications that need to be carefully considered.

5. How does this invention or discovery contribute to scientific progress?

This invention or discovery can contribute to scientific progress in various ways. It could introduce new theories or concepts, provide evidence to support existing theories, or lead to further research and development. It could also spark new ideas and inspire other scientists to explore related areas of study.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach