• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paul Deen - New Line at Linens N Things

In summary, Paula Deen's new line of products includes products such as cranberry stoneware, butter-free dishes, and cookies with dots. Tammy said the style of the cranberry stoneware is beautiful, and I agree. The collection is nicely priced, and I like the country dishes with the grass painted on them.
pampchefrhondab
Here is a link to Paula's new line of products:

http://www.lnt.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3319650&ab=CME_092508:Aspot

I like to keep up on the competition. Some of the things look really nice.

I thought Linens and Things had gone out of business!

Thats what I read also...maybe not ALL of the stores!

I think they are in financial trouble, but not out of business.

Its funny how the major chains close stores only in certain locations. We still have them here. I like to watch Paula Deen but sometimes all that butter just kills me!

The one here in Grandville is closed or closing very soon. I saw signs in the windows.

OMG I love the cranberry stuff in the picture. I love to watch her, but sometimes she is a bit much. Just a little to southern for me (no emails please--I LOVE southern folks) And the picture of her must be about 8 years/50 pounds ago, LOL. But I love her. My dh just says "let's just get those defibibrilator paddles out now--just watching all that butter is bound to give us a heart attack"

The style of the cranberry stoneware is beautiful!

I belive Tammy said it correctly about all of the Butter she uses I am sure her body freak outs sometimes. But I do love to watch her shows she makes some good recipes. I love her accent and I love her personality. But I do agree that it is amazing how our trends are out there in the world too.

Oops, didn't mean to call her Paul!!

I really do wish we would come out with fully glazed stoneware! My daughter's friend brought over a fully glazed stone 9x13 from Longenberger (sp?). It is really nice. I really don't like the stone on the inside of ours because I feel like it looks dirty around the top if I take it somewhere. I know it's seasoning, but many others don't! I wish we had a choice to have it glazed inside or not.

I agree. I like the idea of fully glazed stoneware... alot!

and I think that would end the no soap debate/hesitation/discussion problem.

I think PC would sell much, much more fully glazed product than non-glazed... as it is already, the part-glazed are much better sellers than the classics in my area.

I dont like when the stones are only party "seasoned", it does look yuky, IMO.

Her collection is nicely priced as well :) I really like the country dishes with the grass painted on them.

Did anyone notice the dots?

Look at a LB catalog, the cookies on their sheet pan are very dark I saw the actual pan one yesterday and I wasn't impressed.

only some of the locations of LNT went out. I think in areas where they had several stores close together
my oldest worked there this summer they got merchandise from other stores, he had to peel off the clearance sticker ( MARK it at the original price or higher than the original in some cases) & then they sold it for 20% off

Related to Paul Deen - New Line at Linens N Things

1. What is included in Paul Deen's new line at Linens N Things?

The new line includes a variety of cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and utensils, all designed by Paul Deen herself.

2. Is this line exclusive to Linens N Things?

Yes, this line is exclusive to Linens N Things and cannot be found in any other stores.

3. Are the products in Paul Deen's line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing Paul Deen's line at Linens N Things?

Yes, customers who purchase the entire set of cookware and bakeware will receive a special discount on their purchase.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef discount on Paul Deen's line at Linens N Things?

Unfortunately, as the line is exclusive to Linens N Things, Pampered Chef discounts cannot be applied to these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • jrstephens