• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to TPampered Chef

amazing! I'm so happy for you! You should be so proud! You sound like you are a tremendous workhorse!
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I have to Pat my self n the back . If only I could do this all the time . had a show on friday 1500.00 still open she want to go to at least 1700.00
had a show today 1100.00 still open for a few more days . I have 5700.00 in so far this month and still have 3 more shows !!
I have to kill myself like this cause I sooooooooo close to TPC I can smell the RUBYS I think I have 5 shows for May but I need more
I have been trying to Pre order HWC and even the Mid season products now so far so good .
Wish me luck :eek:

WOW Doreen!!! That is AWESOME!!! I need to set my expectations higher after reading your post!! I am doing a happy dance for you!! You should be proud! That is really awesome!!

O yah! I need some pointers from you!!! LOL!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Thank-you
I'll let you know if my family dis owns me by the end of May cause all I am doing is Pampered Chef and Laundry maybe a dinner or too ( ha ha )

HA! for real!! Are those your kids in the picture?? You live in Connecticut? I was stationed on Fort Devens in Mass. about 13 years ago. It's beautiful up in that whole New England area!!

Well all I can tell you is you need to be on the phone alot I do call Past Host alot many have do 2 or 3 partys for me. I wear PC clothes all the time . I have been lucky with a few over 1000.shows this week .

When I went to National Conf. last year I had nothing on my calender for last Sept . when I came home I just got on the phone and that Sept I submited 4500. and it has been good almost every month . I blew it this past Jan, Feb so that hurting me now.
I just started to do more partys and from that more partys started to come. along with higher sales I think the outside orders before the show really make the party , cause then if not enough people show up its a good start .

yes I have always lived in Ct but I don't really like the cold weather
My Peter is going to be 12 in June and Christina was 10 in March . It's not to often that they take a pictures together close together like that.

Congratulations! So what's your secret?? :eek:)

I only do one recipe that the host picks from the few that I give them . and I do one of the small saute pan breads The garlic on or the Cinn nut one

I do bring many products to partys maybe cause they get to see the products in person not just in e Catalog. I really need to recuit more I need tone work on that .

chef131doreen said:
Thank-you
I'll let you know if my family dis owns me by the end of May cause all I am doing is Pampered Chef and Laundry maybe a dinner or too ( ha ha )
Ha ha!! That sounds like me. How far away are you from TPC? I'm gunning hard for it too. Last year I was about $4000 short and I DON'T want that to happen again!

I'm about $8200 away. I still have 3 cooking shows in April to go and one catalog show. Then in May I have 10 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows. I REALLY REALLY hope I have some great shows in there. If I can get a couple $1000 shows, that would be awesome!

I wish you lots of success in getting to TPC!!! I can almost smell that ruby ring too! I"m thinking I may do another $1000 Catalog Show Mystery HOst (I did one in November and think I'll throw it out there again and see if I get any bites) and maybe a customer appreciation sale the last week of May or something if I still need sales. I'm pulling out all the stops!!

Keep us posted!!:D

Congratulations! Those are awesome shows.

Wow ... I really would LOVE to hear your secrets. I'm really trying to get my sales up with more shows etc. Maybe I'm not disciplined enough? Anyways, congrats on those high sales and even if you dont get the TPC .. you should be awfully proud of what you have done!

That's awesome Doreen. I love hearing these success stories from folks who've been in the business for more than 1-2 years. It makes me believe this is definately worth the learning curve!

Kris

Congratulations! What an awesome month!

chef131doreen said:
I have to Pat my self n the back . If only I could do this all the time . had a show on friday 1500.00 still open she want to go to at least 1700.00
had a show today 1100.00 still open for a few more days . I have 5700.00 in so far this month and still have 3 more shows !!
I have to kill myself like this cause I sooooooooo close to TPC I can smell the RUBYS I think I have 5 shows for May but I need more
I have been trying to Pre order HWC and even the Mid season products now so far so good .
You can do it, Doreen! Keep up those AWESOME shows and you'll be walking for TPC!! Isn't it cool when you get that email that they need your ring size?? Now hopefully you have that ring on your finger in July!! I'll be rooting for you!:D

Becky .
Thanks I have 13000 .00 to but that's not counting the 3 more shows in April I have 8 shows in may plus 3-4 caddy shows plus TONS of pre order forms out to every one I know plus ( some mail boxes where I live ) So I'm nor really sure what will come in for that ! Yes I need many more 1000+ partys till then

It's clear that I'm not doing enough.....lol. You gals provide great inspiration for me....:eek:)

lol i would have tos ay the same thing lisa LOL i'm clearly not doing enough!

I totally believe in that 3-2-1 formula. Three contacts a day, 2 cooking shows a week and 1 recruit a month. It totally works! Start out by doing at least the 3 contacts a day. Whether they're calling people to get bookings or just doing customer care/making sure your customers like their products.....it at least gets you into the habit of doing it. The two shows a week is key to stay on track for the bigger incentives (trips, TPC, etc). Pad that with a few catalog shows a month and you'll be set! As for the 1 recruit a month, I'm still working on that! Mine average lately is about 1 every few months, so I'm really working to step that up.

But these are ALL based on what YOU want for you business!!! If you want to have two shows a month consistently, then that's great for you!! Maybe make your own "personal best" challenge where you try to outdo your personal best in various categories. Obviously not everyone has the same goals and that's totally fine. But, if you DO want to step your business up and get even more out of it, try the 3-2-1 formula!

Our cluster here (that groups up with a couple other clusters for meetings) uses this Personal Best sheet because not everyone's goal is 2 shows a week or 4 shows a month or whatever. Feel free to use this for yourself because it's a neat way to track progress. If it's something you think is worthwhile, feel free to bring it up to YOUR directors for a way to do recognition at meetings.:D

Attachments

• Cluster Personal Best 2007 - NZ[1].doc
    40 KB · Views: 290
pckelly said:
HA! for real!! Are those your kids in the picture?? You live in Connecticut? I was stationed on Fort Devens in Mass. about 13 years ago. It's beautiful up in that whole New England area!!

Fort Devens has changed so much since its been decommissioned (correct term?). I drove past it a year ago and it was like a totally different place.

chef131doreen said:

Good luck, I'm sure you can do it.

1. How did "Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef" come about?

"Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef" was created by Pampered Chef as a way to celebrate and recognize the accomplishments of our consultants. We wanted to provide a platform for our consultants to share their success stories and inspire others in the Pampered Chef community.

2. What kind of content can I expect to find in "Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef"?

"Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef" features a variety of content including success stories from our consultants, tips and tricks for growing your Pampered Chef business, and inspiring messages from our leadership team. You'll also find recipes, product spotlights, and updates on upcoming events and promotions.

3. How often is "Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef" updated?

Our team works hard to update "Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef" regularly with new and engaging content. We aim to publish new posts at least once a week, but sometimes it may be more frequent depending on the content we have to share.

4. Can I submit my own story to be featured on "Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef"?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our consultants and featuring their stories on our platform. You can submit your success story through our website or by reaching out to our team via email or social media. We can't wait to hear from you!

5. Is "Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef" available in other languages?

Currently, "Patting Myself on the Back: A Journey to Pampered Chef" is only available in English. However, we are working towards expanding our content to other languages in the future to better serve our global community of consultants. Stay tuned for updates on this!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies